John Cunningham is a scene planner as well as a supervisor of cameras, scene planning, caps and animation cameras.
- Lilo & Stitch (camera supervisor and scene planning supervisor)
- Mulan (caps supervisor: scene planning and camera-credited as John R. Cunningham)
- Beauty and the Beast (animation camera supervisor)
- The Prince and the Pauper (animation camera supervisor)
- The Rescuers Down Under (animation camera supervisor)
- Brother Bear (scene planning/camera supervisor)
- John Henry (CAPS supervisor)
- Hercules (additional scene planner)
- Runaway Brain (additional scene planner)
- Pocahontas (scene planning supervisor: Florida)
- The Lion King (scene planner)
- Trail Mix-Up (scene planner)
- Aladdin (scene planner)
- Fantasia 2000 (scene planner-credited as John R. Cunningham)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (scene planner-credited as John R. Cunningham)
- The Little Mermaid (animation camera supervisor)
- Oliver & Company (animation camera)
- Alternate Name is John R. Cunningham
- His other work includes "Happily Ever After", "Flower Planet", "BraveStarr: The Legend", "BraveStarr", "Daffy Duck's Easter Show", "Pink Panther in the Olym-pinks", "Yogi's Space Race", "A Pink Christmas" and "Galaxy Goof-Ups".
- His other roles include being a camera operator/motion control camera operator and doing camera animation.