Jim Possible and Tim Possible are Kim Possible's younger twin brothers, whom she affectionately calls the "Tweebs" (a portmanteau of "twin" and "dweebs"). They are distinguished by the color of the shirts they wear. Tim habitually wears red, while Jim often wears green.
When they're not harassing Kim, they're making trouble with their next wacky science invention, launching rockets, or sending out screensavers of an unexpecting Kim to all of Middleton.
Jim and Tim have not, to date, appeared apart. Their lines and actions are mostly scripted as if for a single character, and they exhibit a somewhat creepy level of synchronization. Antagonistic, anarchic and brilliant, the tweebs care little for rules and restrictions on their activities, and rebel against their older sister's attempts to rein them in. They use a set of invented slang between themselves, which is their trademark sayings: "Hicka-bicka-boo!" and "Hoo-sha!", used as a call and response interchangeably.
Kim is their older sister, whom they antagonize mercilessly. James Timothy is their father and namesake. Ann is their mother, and Nana is their grandmother. Cousin Larry, Aunt June, Slim Possible and Joss are naturally also their relatives.
The tweebs were born sometime during Kim's pre-K year. Even at the tender age of ten, they constructed an array of amazing and often destructive devices out of the parts made available by their father's experiments. At the age of twelve, they were admitted to Middleton High School a couple of years early.
Talents and Skills
Child Prodigy: Jim and Tim are proven to be gifted children with a high level of IQ which they skip a grade level to Middleton High School ahead.
Genius Intellect: Their intelligence was high enough that they consistently proved smarter than children their age, students above their age, and even adults far beyond their age.
- Mechanical & Science Engineering: Jim and Time are mechanical and scientific prodigies, as well as gifted problem solvers. They spent the bulk of their time inventing, obtaining parts by breaking down household appliances or "borrowing" their father's work materials. While many of these inventions exploded, ran wild, or were halted in progress by others, a number of them reached completion and proved far more effective than those designed by older, more experienced scientists. The twins displayed a preference for regularly practicing in their father's field of rocket science, but also had considerable talent in automobile repair, despite no known formal training in either area.
- The boys' full names were never given in the entirety of the series, and while it makes sense they are named after their father James Timothy Possible, it is not supported by canon as to what their full names were, and just as possible "Jim" and "Tim" are not short for anything.
- Their voice was originally provided by Shaun Fleming. Since their redesign, it has been provided by Spencer Fox, best known for voicing Dash Parr in The Incredibles.
In the German version they are called "Zwombies", a portmanteau of "Zwillinge" (twins) and Zombies.
Season One Episodes
- "Crush" (first appearance)
- "The New Ron"
- "Bueno Nacho"
- "Mind Games"
- "Coach Possible"
- "Pain King vs. Cleopatra"
- "Monkey Fist Strikes"
- "October 31st"
- "All the News"
- "The Twin Factor"
Season Two Episodes
- "Grudge Match"
- "Job Unfair"
- "The Golden Years"
- "The Fearless Ferret"
- "Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time"
- "Day of the Snowmen"
- "A Very Possible Christmas"
- "Oh Boyz"
- "Sick Day"
- "The Truth Hurts"
- "Mother's Day"
- "Motor Ed"
Season Three Episodes
- "Emotion Sickness"
- "Showdown at the Crooked D"
- "Team Impossible"
- "And the Mole-Rat Will Be CGI"
- "Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama"
Season Four Episodes
- "Trading Faces"
- "The Big Job"
- "Car Alarm"
- "Mad Dogs and Aliens"
- "Grande Size Me"
- "Clothes Minded"
- "Big Bother"
- "Clean Slate"
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Shaun-Fleming/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0281788/
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Spencer-Fox/
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Freddie-Prinze-Jr/
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Kim-Possible/Jim-Possible/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0203219/
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Kim-Possible/Tim-Possible/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0030484/?ref_=fn_al_ch_1