Jim Henson Video was a video label distributed by Buena Vista Home Video, which released a variety of Jim Henson productions on video from 1993 to 1996. The distribution deal was first announced on December 19, 1991.
Though a special "Jim Henson Video" logo card was used in the various advertisements for its releases, it was rarely used in the video releases. Instead, nearly every Jim Henson Video release began with the "Jim Henson Productions" logo sequence that was introduced in The Muppet Christmas Carol.
Video releases included re-releases of past productions, new-to-video productions, releases of episodes of television series and a few compilation videos.
Releases of productions now owned by Disney
- The Muppet Movie (January 29, 1993)
- The Great Muppet Caper (January 29, 1993)
- It's the Muppets!: Meet the Muppets (January 29, 1993)
- It's the Muppets!: More Muppets, Please! (January 29, 1993)
- Muppet Sing Alongs: Billy Bunny's Animal Songs (May 21, 1993)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (November 5, 1993)
- The Dark Crystal (1993)
- Basil Hears A Noise (July 25, 1994)
- Muppet Classic Theater (September 27, 1994)
- Muppet Sing Alongs: Things That Fly (February 14, 1996)
- Muppet Treasure Island (September 10, 1996)
- Emit Otter's Jug band Christmas (1996)