Jeffrey Mace originally pretended to be an Inhuman who achieved his genetic potential after undergoing Terrigenesis, gaining superhuman powers, but in reality he obtained his abilities through regular doses of an altered version of Calvin Zabo's formula through Project Patriot.
- Superhuman Strength: Jeffrey Mace was strong enough to easily subdue Melinda May, lift her by the neck off the ground with one arm, and walk her over to a wall to knock her head against it and render her unconscious without visible effort. He was able to engage Ghost Rider in a fight and toss him across the room with ease. However he was not as strong as Ghost Rider and was quickly overpowered. Mace is strong enough to send a man flying by pushing him with one hand.
- Superhuman Durability: Mace was able to withstand Melinda May's attacks without even being moved. Once May resorted to hitting him with a barbell, he recoiled from the blow, but it caused no injury. He suffered repeated blows from Ghost Rider. However, while he had no visible injuries, he was wounded and fatigued.
- Combatant: Incorporating his strength into his fighting style, Mace was able to defeat multiple members of the Chinatown Crew.
- Multilingualism: Mace is fluent in English and has some proficiency in Spanish (though with a thick American English accent).
- In the comics, he is known by the codename Patriot. The MCU version doesn't use this codename and fights crime using his real name.