- 1905 - Sterling Holloway - Voice Actist
- 1918 - Buddy Baker - Composer, Orchestrator
- 1920 - Rosalie Crutchley - English Actress
- 1962 - April Winchell - Voice Artist
- 1963 - Dave Foley - Voice Artist, Actor
- 1936 - The Mickey Mouse short Mickey's Polo Team is released.
- 1952 - The Goofy short Father's Lion is released.
- 2002 - The Even Stevens episode "Ren-Gate " premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1989 - If You Could Fly closes at the Magic Kingdom to be transformed into Delta Dreamflight.
- 2005 - The Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot becomes a seasonal attraction.
- 2010 - Honey, I Shrunk the Audience closes at Disneyland to prepare for the return of Captain EO.
- 2011 - The Disney Dream cruise ship arrives at Port Canaveral for it's maiden voyage.