- 1941 - Fantasia premieres in Hollywood
- 1959 - Sleeping Beauty premieres at the Fox Wilshire Theater in Los Angeles.
- 2016 - The Finest Hours
- 1999 - The Timon & Pumbaa episodes "So Sumo Me" and "Now Museum, Now You Don't" premiere.
- 2005 - The W.I.T.C.H. episode "The Key" premieres.
- 2006 - The American Dragon: Jake Long premiere on the Disney Channel with the series finale episode "The Hunted".
- 2011 - The Phineas and Ferb episode "Rollercoaster: The Musical!" premieres on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD releases
- 2002 - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- 2008 - Hannah Montana: One in a Million and Twitches Too: Double Charmed Edition
- 1880 - W.C. Fields (comedian and actor)
- 1911 - Bryan Coleman (actor)
- 1915 - Bill Peet (writer)
- 1918 - John Forsythe (stage, television, and film actor)
- 1931 - Richard Bakalyan (actor)
- 1945 - Tom Selleck (actor and film producer)
- 1954 - Oprah Winfrey (media proprietor, actress, producer, and philanthropist)
- 1957 - Diane Delano (voice actress)
- 1962 - Nicholas Turturro (actor)
- 1975 - Sara Gilbert (actress)
- 1977 - Heather Graham (actress)
- 1983 - Max Goldblatt (actor, writer, and director)
- 1986 - Sarah Jaffe (singer-songwriter)
- 1980 - Jimmy Durante (comedy actor and singer)
- 1997 - Daniel P. Mannix (author)
- 2005 - Ron Feinberg (actor and voice actor)
|<<||January 28||Timeline||January 30||>>|