Jack Hunter is a character in Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World.
- Half-brother of Shawn Hunter.
- Son of Chet Hunter.
- Best friend of Eric Matthews.
- Ex-boyfriend of Rachel McGuire.
- Jack first appeared in Brothers and spoke to Shawn and Chet. It was the first time that they had spoken in many years.
- Soon thereafter, became the roommate of Eric and Shawn.
- Warned Shawn to stop drinking and told him the reason his mother left their father, was because he was an abusive drunk and that alcoholism runs strongly in their father's side of the family.
- Kicked Shawn out at the beginning of season 6, and began competing for Rachel's affections.
- Began dating Rachel in Road Trip, following his father's death.
- Broke up with Rachel in State of the Unions.
- Was kicked out of his apartment in season 7, and began a frantic search for a place to live with Eric. They eventually got the apartment back.
- Graduated from Pennbrook & joined the Peace Corps with Rachel.
- Left the Peace Corps, and became a successful though unhappy businessman. Has not heard from Rachel in years. (Girl Meets World)
- Reunited with Eric for a business meeting. It was the first time they had spoken in years. (Girl Meets World)
- Reunited with Cory and met Riley Matthews for the first time (Girl Meets World).
- Gave Riley advice on friendship. (Girl Meets World)
- WWII Jack (No Guts, No Cory)
- Christmas Future Jack (A Very Topanga Christmas)
- Jack the Jerk (Eric Hollywood)
- Amish Jack (No Such Thing As A Sure Thing)
- Lala Nelson (What a Drag!)
- Wee Hawkin Willie (As Time Goes By)
- Future Jack (Seven the Hard Way)
- Jack can speak Chinese.
- Is somewhat smart, but for some reason Eric gets the better of him and occasionally he gets involved in Eric's antics.
- Formerly known as "Jumbo Jack", until he started working out to bring his body fat count down to 6%.
- Jack is a Mac user (Season 7 Episode 16, Seven the Hard Way).
- Jack loves ice skating, which is one of the few things that he and Shawn have in common.
- In The Witches of Pennbrook, Jack reveals he's from New York City.
- As he hadn't contacted any of his friends in years, Jack was unaware that Cory and Topanga had children, and was blown away when he met their daughter Riley.