Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The girls split up for summer vacation. Irma goes on a trip to the beach with Hay Lin and her family, and they get more than they imagined. Will goes on a trip with her pregnant mother and her stepdad but they end up missing their flight and they improvise a way to get to the Coral Sea. Taranee is forced to go to a foreign ski camp all by herself but things brighten up when she meets a boy. Cornelia is left at home with her grandmother but she spends most of her time with Peter. What could a good forecast and clear, starry night skies bring to the girls and a certain enemy?
Trivia & Goofs
- Will was the most excited and optimistic about her vacation but she ended up as the most disappointed one by the end.
- Each of the girls' stories seem to contrast each other in some way. For example, Irma and Hay Lin's extraordinary vacation contrasts Will's awry family retreat. While Cornelia's entire week with Peter contrasts Taranee's few moments with Hamza.
- Taranee was the only one to actually use her powers in this issue.
- During the food fight, Craig breaks the fourth wall, asking the reader "How come you have a clean face?" before throwing a pie in their direction.
- The numbers on Peter's shirt that he wears during his date with Cornelia change every few panels. The numbers change between 02, 12, & 82.