In March 2011, it was revealed through trade report that Marvel Entertainment was developing Inhumans. In November 2012, Stan Lee reported hat the film is in development. In August 2014, it was reported that the development was moving forward. By October 2015, Cole was no longer involved with the film and any potential drafts that he may have written would not be used. In April 2016, the film was taken off of Marvel's 2019 release schedule, though it is not considered cancelled.
- Anson Mount as Black Bolt: the Head of the Inhuman Royal Family and King of Attilan whose voice can cause destruction with the slightest whisper. Showrunner Scott Buck said it was "a little bit difficult" to write for the character since he "does not speak, but yet he is our hero and the center of the show, so it does certainly
- Serinda Swan as Medusa: the wife of Black Bolt and Queen of Attilan, who has the ability to move and control her hair.
- Iwan Rheon as Maximus: an Inhuman with a strong devotion to the people of Attilan, who desires to be king over his brother Black Bolt
- Ken Leung as Karnak: Black Bolt's cousin and closest adviser, who can "see the fault in all things" and acts as the Royal Family's strategist and philosopher.
- Eme Ikwuakor as Gorgon: Black Bolt's cousin and leader of Attilan’s military, who can generate seismic waves with his hooves.
- Isabelle Cornish as Crystal: Medusa's sister and the youngest member of the Royal Family, who has the ability to control the elements.
- Mike Moh as Triton: Black Bolt's cousin who has the ability to live underwater.
- Sonya Balmores as Auran: the Head of the Royal Guards on Attilan, with a fierce loyalty to Black Bolt.
- Ellen Woglom as someone who works at a private aerospace company with a personal passion for space and things related to the Moon. Buck noted Woglom's character was not from the comic books, but rather created for the series.
- Stan Lee in a cameo role
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found