Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Hunkahunka" is the thirty-third episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on January 11, 2004.
It is Valentine's Day, and Lilo uses an experiment that makes people fall in love to make Keoni fall in love with her. When Lilo lets Hunkahunka loose, Stitch must catch the experiment before Gantu does.
- Moral: True love is when someone loves you for who you are.
- Hunkahunka is named after a lyric in the Elvis Presley song "Burning Love", a song played in the original movie. Lilo refers to him as a "Hunkahunka bird of love."
- It is unlikely that Hunkahunka's powers could cause people to love someone of the same gender, as this portrayal of homosexuality would set a bad example for children and be somewhat offensive to LGBT viewers.
- This is one of four episodes where both Gantu and Hämsterviel appear but not Reuben, the other three being "Clip", "Amnesio", and "Shush".
- In his debut, Hunkahunka had dark purple feathers. However, in the show's intro, the episode "Snafu", and his later appearances, he had dark pink and maroon feathers on his body.