Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Howloween 2: The Final Reckoning" is the forty-eighth episode of Dog With a Blog. It aired on October 3, 2014.
When Ellen and Bennett overhear Stan talking, the kids go to great lengths to convince their parents the house is haunted to help keep Stan’s secret.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- This episode premiered on a Thursday, being the first not to premiere on a Friday or Sunday.
- This episode is a sequel to "Howloween".
- This is the second Halloween episode of the series.
- This episode aired as part of Monstober 2014.
- This episode marks the first time Bennett and Ellen see Stan talking, however Tyler and Avery pass it off as a prank.
- There is a reference to the 70s horror classic The Exorcist when Chloe is sitting up in Avery's bed and her head spins 360 degrees.
- Ellen and Bennett almost find out that Stan can talk in this episode.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|