Avery's family decides to throw a Halloween party, and Avery is upset when her parents will not let her attend a different party. Avery does not help with planning, and the party turns out to be a bore. Chloe, Tyler, Bennett and Ellen fight over who can be what for Halloween, while Stan is a robot and talks with Bennett and Ellen. Later, Avery finds out that Wes and his friends are coming to the party and she helps out, along with wearing a costume. When Wes arrives, Tyler accidentally pulls a prank on Avery, and Avery ends up taking it as a joke and talking with Wes.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- When the fake blood gets dumped on Avery, it's a reference to the 1976 horror movie Carrie in which the title character gets dumped with a bucket of pig blood at her prom. The music too is a parody of the same music used in the prom scene.
- Vomiting pea soup, which Chloe spoiled the surprise the previous year, might be also a reference to the 1973 horror movie The Exorcist.
- This is the second time that Avery's crush, Wes, makes an appearance.
- We learn in this episode why Ellen doesn't like dogs and that she has a sister.
- A lot of fans complained when Tyler said he was looking "sixy" a pun of sexy.
- The title is a reference to Halloween.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|