How To Swim is a 1942 short starring Goofy. The short was directed by Jack Kinney.
Goofy learns the art of swimming.
- Disneyland, episode #3.6: "Goofy's Cavalcade of Sports"
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #10.23: "In Shape with Von Drake"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #1.7: "Water Sports"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #64
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #66
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #33
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.3: "Sports Goofy"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #20
- Goofy Over Sports
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: More Sport Goofy
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites, Volume 3: Starring Goofy
- Have a Laugh!: Volume 4
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- Goofy emerging from behind the beach-themed wall and going over to adjust a piano stool.
- Goofy "swimming" back toward the house and laying on his back, floating, resulting in him not seeing where is going and crashing into the bathtub.
- The entire scene of Goofy first arriving at the beach, struggling to dress in the locker, which falls in the water, and, inside a huge bubble underwater, having a picnic, only for the bubble to disappear from being pierced by Goofy's umbrella, so that Goofy gets cramps in the water.
- The initial moment of the stick figure drawing diving into the water, before Goofy attempts the same.
- Goofy putting on the swimming tube.