Stitch and Pleakley are hired to do a magic show at Mertle's "half-birthday" party. After their act turns out to be horrible, Lilo secretly activates an experiment that turns things invisible to help make the show a success. When it is, Mertle's aunt, a Hollywood producer, hires them to do their trick on national television. However, when Houdini runs away and leaves Stitch invisible, Lilo tries to find them both before she looks like a fraud. Meanwhile, Reuben finds 119's experiment pod at the grocery store, mistaking it for 611's pod, but Gantu takes all the credit for it while trying to find Houdini. In the end, Houdini arrives just in time to make the disappearing lighthouse magic trick work. He is then revealed to be the true magician and gets a magic show with Mertle's aunt.
- Inverto (119, but 054 was stated as 119)
- El Fin
- Moral: Don't take credit for what someone else does.
- Houdini is named after the famous Hollywood magician, Harry Houdini.
- Houdini is shown to be easily scared by almost everything, suggesting he has panphobia.
- This episode shows that Gantu apparently has bad karma, when he took all the credit for an experiment pod that Reuben actually found.
- Reuben mistook 119's pod for Experiment 611, as he was reading the pod number upside-down.
- Fudgy is Experiment 054. However, in his debut, his pod is mislabeled 119, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.