Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hong Kong (香港) is a major human city of China, though it has some level of autonomy. The city is home to the first Dragon Temple, located on Peak Victoria (太平山). This temple appears only every thousand years under a very rare moon eclipse.
The city is not very explored though some locations are given. One of them is the already mentioned Dragon Temple but also some magically hidden locations exist. One of these locations is a bar of magical creatures that can only be entered by literally passing through a wall.
Another is the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center which served as lair for the Dark Dragon's short stay in the city.
- Despite being part of China, Hong Kong is an autonomous region.
- In the episode "Hong Kong Longs", the magical creatures seen on the bar are western ones and not Chinese.
- The appearance of the Dragon Temple in Peak Victoria would have exposed magic thought it's possible that the Dragon Council cast protective spells around it.
- Peak Victoria in Chinese in real time at Hong Kong has many various names:
- 維多利亞山 (Victoria Peak)
- 太平山頂 (literally Pacific Mountain Peak or Mountain Peak of Great Peace)
- 山頂 (The Peak)
- 扯旗山 (literally Flag Raising Mountain)
- 爐峰 (Furnance Peak)
- 柯士甸山 (Mount Austin)