Mertle receives a charm bracelet for her birthday, but one of the charms is actually an experiment pod. Lilo and Stitch must try to retrieve it before she gets it wet, or else the universe will be sucked into a black hole. Meanwhile, Nani must prepare for a company inspection; however, Lilo keeps getting caught by Officer Kahiko, leaving Nani to shirk her duties. Fortunately, with Jumba's help, Lilo and Stitch manage to defeat Holio's black hole.
- Moral: Always obey the law, and don't let anything get in the way of your family.
- Pleakley seems to have an interest in yoga, as he is seen doing meditation exercises.
- This is the first time in the franchise where Stitch says the word "experiment", saying it when he relays from the pet shop to Lilo the number of Holio's experiment pod on Mertle's bracelet.
- This is one of the rare times Nani helps Lilo with the experiment catching, the other time being in "Frenchfry", where Nani officially captured and rehabilitated Frenchfry.
- Holio is not referred to by his new name at any point in his debut.
- With Richter's brief cameo at the end, this is the first episode to have a previously-featured experiment to appear (notably, Richter helped rebuild the Rental Hut since it was his one true place).
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In his episode, Holio has no tail, but in "Checkers", when he and the other experiments jump ashore, he is seen with a stumpy tail.
- In Leroy & Stitch, Holio did not participate in the battle between the Leroy army and the experiments, which is ironic, considering that he willingly rebelled against Gantu in "Checkers".