History Alive was a short lived live-action educational series originally produced in early 1970s by Walt Disney Educational. The series dealt with American history. The main Supervisor of this series was Turnley Walker.
- Democracy - Equality or Privilege? - Shows the disagreement between Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton in the 1790s about the management of a government
- Impeachment of a President - on the indictment of Andrew Johnson by Thaddeus Stevens
- The Right of Dissent, - on the confrontation between John Adams and Matthew Lyon in 1798
- The Petition of Right, - on John Quincy Adams and Thomas Marshall fight on a bill limiting anti-slavery petitions
- State's Rights - on the opposition between Andrew Jackson and John Caldwell Calhoun about the tariffs of 1832
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at History Alive!. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|