High School Musical 4 is the upcoming fourth installment of High School Musical. It will be directed by Jeffrey Hornaday, and written by Dan Berendsen and Peter Barsocchini. It will be produced by Bill Borden and Barry Rosenbush.
In 2018 no further announcements were made towards this sequel, though it was not considered canceled.
- Unknown as Erin - A top soccer player who strives for excellence. She starts falling for the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks, but isn't sure whether to follow her heart.
- Unknown as Derek - The aforementioned bad boy who falls for Erin, is tough on the surface but a soft-hearted family guy at his core. He's an an incredible dancer who teaches dance classes to little girls at his family's studio.
- Anthony rogers as Campbell - Titled as "Troy Bolton 2.0," he's a theater star, the school football captain and the cousin of Ryan and Sharpay Evans. Like Derek, Campbell has a crush on Erin, but he gets jealous upon learning that Erin has feelings for Derek.
- Unknown as Nathalie (pronounced "Nat-uh-lee") - An East High-cheerleader who's big on school spirit and Erin's loyal, big-hearted BFF.
- Unknown as Tamara - One of Nathalie's fellow cheerleaders who also happens to be the former queen bee of East High. She's attempting to regain her high social status and become the East High-queen bee all over again.
- Unknown as Kyle - Derek's childhood friend who is Derek's wingman and is a part of East High's basketball team and hates how Campbell got the title of Troy 2.0.
- Jemma McKenzie-Brown said that she will not reprise the role of Tiara Gold in this movie.