High School Musical 4 is the upcoming fourth installment of High School Musical and a Disney Channel Original Movie. It will be directed by Jeffrey Hornaday, and written by Dan Berendsen and Peter Barsocchini. It will be produced by Bill Borden and Barry Rosenbush.
- Unknown as Erin - A top soccer player who strives for excellence. She starts falling for the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks, but isn't sure whether to follow her heart.
- Adam Iraki as Derek - The aforementioned bad boy who falls for Erin, is tough on the surface but a soft-hearted family guy at his core. He's an an incredible dancer who teaches dance classes to little girls at his family's studio.
- Unknown as Campbell - Described as "Troy Bolton 2.0," he's the school's football captain and a theater star--he also happens to be Ryan and Sharpay Evans' cousin. Like Derek, Campbell has a crush on Erin, but he gets jealous upon learning that Erin has feelings for Derek.
- Unknown as Nathalie - An East High-cheerleader who's big on school spirit and who's Erin's loyal, big-hearted BFF.
- Unknown as Tamara - One of Nathalie's fellow cheerleaders who also happens to be the former queen bee of East High. She's attempting to regain her high social status and become the East High-queen bee all over again.