Henry is very fun-loving and is more of an idealistic character. Whenever there is a problem, Henry is always there to solve it. He might also point out to someone how someone else feels.
Henry likes to roar, and his roar is what makes him "Henry Hugglemonster".
When things go wrong and Henry is under pressure or cannot think straight with many noises, he needs a "Hugglebreak" which he flies up, clears his head and flies down to make things right.
When there is someone who is sad or upset, Henry will cheer them up to make them feel better.
Henry has a standard catchphrase he uses called, "Roarsome", when he finds something exciting.
Henry is a small and slender yellow Hugglemonster with blue eyes, a red nose, blue-and-green striped horns with blue bobbles, blue and green spikes on his head, a blue-and-green striped belly and blue wings.
- Henry always says "Roarsome", and he knows he says it a lot.
- Henry, along with his brother Cobby, are Monster Scouts.
- Henry received a badge and trophy for winning the Roaring Racers.
- He once lost his first baby fang which makes him whistle instead of roaring which everyone found it amusing.
- He hates slurpberries.
- Henry mostly flies throughout the show.
- He is six years old. The evidence is a promo where he says "I'm practically six. Which is totally almost seven."
- His middle name is revealed to be Alfonzo.