Henry Gilroy is a writer, story editor and producer.
- Ultimate Spider-Man (writer - episode, Supervising Producer - 7 episodes)
- Star Wars Rebels (Writer - 3 episodes)
- Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. (Writer - 3 episodes, Story Editor - 29 episodes, Supervising Producer - 29 episodes)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Writer - 20 episodes, Story Editor/Staff Writer - 4 episodes)
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! (Writer - 9 episodes and Producer in 2004)
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series (Writer - 7 episodes)
- Atlantis: Milo's Return (Screenplay)
- House of Mouse (Writer - 18 episodes, Story Editor - 24 episodes)
- Teamo Supremo (Writer - 4 episodes)
- Mickey's House of Villains (Writer: Segment - "Donald's Halloween Scare")
- Timon & Pumbaa (Writer - 6 episodes, Story Editor - 17 episodes)
- Mickey Mouse Works (Story Editor - 1 episode: Segments - "Bird Brained Donald" and "How to Be a Gentleman")
- His other roles include being a sound/track reader and interviewee.
- Alternate names are Henry T. Gillroy and Henry T. Gilroy
- Has been nominated twice (for 2 Daytime Emmys)