Nani is having trouble organizing a charity dinner, so Pleakley offers to help entertain the audience by providing stand-up comedy. However, when an experiment designed to mock people appears, he starts to make personal insults towards everyone and leads Lilo down the wrong path. Now, Stitch must stop Heckler before his heckling ruins the event.
- Moral: Insult comedy can be fun as long as you include everyone for the sake of fairness, but don't make personal insults because words can hurt.
- Heckler's level of insulting his victims is similar to the way Mertle constantly insults Lilo.
- Jumba was secretly annoyed by Heckler, hinting that he does not always appreciate some of his experiments, though it is shown in other episodes as well.
- Heckler makes fun of Lilo's nose, which is ironic, considering that many of the humans have big noses.
- When Heckler starts insulting Hämsterviel, the first two scenes of his lip movement have no dialogue.
- Despite Pleakley's failure at being a stand-up comedian, he still manages to entertain the audience by throwing in some impromptu humor.