Hawaiian Holiday is a Mickey Mouse cartoon short that was released in 1937. It is notably one of two theatrical shorts in which all five members of the Fab Five (the collective group name for Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto) appear together, the other being On Ice.
Mickey and Minnie play the ukulele and dance for a few brief moments - then it's on to the main body of the short as Goofy surfs, Pluto fights with a crab, and Donald sets himself on fire.
- Disneyland, episode #2.22: "On Vacation"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #7: "Water Sports"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode #1.49
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #14
- Vacationing with Mickey and Friends
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #10
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #19
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.10: "Mickey, Donald and Goofy: Friends to the End"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #15
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, July 2, 2015
- Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Collections: Volume 2
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Starring Mickey & Minnie/Starring Chip 'n' Dale
- Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Living Color
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites - Volume 1: Starring Mickey
- Have a Laugh!: Volume 4
|Previous Mickey Mouse short:||Next Mickey Mouse short:|
|Mickey's Amateurs||Clock Cleaners|