Have a Laugh! usually aired at the end of a movie in order to balance the network's schedule into even half-hours.
For over six years, the Disney Channel had ignored characters such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy (with the exception of the preschool series Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and occasional Mickey-based films on other channels) to make way for preteen-aimed series such as Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Wizards of Waverly Place. Have a Laugh! was a move intended to bring Mickey and friends back to the Disney Channel.
The series features shortened and full-length versions of classic cartoons. In the short versions, the characters are re-voiced by their current voice actors, including Tony Anselmo, Jim Cummings and Bill Farmer. The series also marked the television debut for Bret Iwan as Mickey Mouse's voice.
In addition to the shorts themselves, the series also featured two other segments. The first of these was Disney BLAM!, which consisted of clips from the shorts played like a sports recap with obnoxious commentary by
Jason Marsden Cam "Buzz" Brainard. The other segment was Disney's Re-Micks, a series of music videos matching clips from the cartoons with popular songs such "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black-Eyed Peas and "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, somewhat like the DTV music videos from the 1980s and 1990s.
Have a Laugh Characters
- Mickey Mouse (Voiced by Bret Iwan)
- Goofy (Voiced by Bill Farmer)
- Pluto (Voiced by Bill Farmer)
- Minnie Mouse (Voiced by Russi Taylor)
- Donald Duck (Voiced by Tony Anselmo)
- Daisy Duck (Voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Chip 'n Dale (Voiced by Tress MacNeille and Corey Burton)
- Pete (Voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Figaro (Voiced by Frank Welker)
- Fifi the Peke (Voiced by Frank Welker)
- Huey, Dewey and Louie (Voiced by Tony Anselmo)
- Mortimer Mouse (Voiced by Maurice LaMarche)
- Clara Cluck (Voiced by Russi Taylor)
Have a Laugh Episodes
New additions are occasionally added on the "Have a Laugh" website.
|Title||Original Version||Short Version||Characters|
|Lonesome Ghosts||December 24, 1937||October 26, 2009||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Food for Feudin'||August 11, 1950||November 14, 2009||Pluto, Chip 'n Dale|
|Winter Storage||June 3, 1949||November 20, 2009||Donald Duck, Chip 'n Dale|
|How to Hook Up Your Home Theater||December 21, 2007||November 20, 2009||Goofy|
|Early to Bed||July 11, 1941||January 4, 2010||Donald Duck|
|The Art of Skiing||November 14, 1941||January 16, 2010||Goofy|
|Mickey and the Seal||December 3, 1948||February 4, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip||November 1, 1940||February 6, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Pete|
|Pluto's Sweater||April 29, 1949||February 20, 2010||Pluto, Minnie Mouse|
|Clock Cleaners||October 15, 1937||March 6, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Mickey's Delayed Date||October 3, 1947||April 17, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto|
|How to Play Baseball||September 4, 1942||April 24, 2010||Goofy|
|Chef Donald||December 5, 1941||June 5, 2010||Donald Duck|
|Pluto and the Gopher||February 10, 1950||July 1, 2010||Pluto, Minnie Mouse|
|Hawaiian Holiday||September 24, 1937||July 3, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto|
|The Whalers||August 19, 1938||July 13, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Mickey Down Under||March 19, 1948||September 10, 2010||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|Trailer Horn||April 28, 1950||September 17, 2010||Donald Duck, Chip 'n Dale|
|Pluto's Surprise Package||March 4, 1949||September 24, 2010||Pluto|
|How to Swim||October 23, 1942||October 4, 2010||Goofy|
|Polar Trappers||June 17, 1938||January 21, 2011||Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Rescue Dog||March 21, 1947||February 4, 2011||Pluto|
|Double Dribble||December 20, 1946||February 18, 2011||Goofy|
|Thru the Mirror||May 30, 1936||March 4, 2011||Mickey Mouse|
|Magician Mickey||February 6, 1937||April 1, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Donald's Tire Trouble||January 29, 1943||April 30, 2011||Donald Duck|
|Boat Builders||February 25, 1938||May 6, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Bone Bandit||April 30, 1948||May 20, 2011||Pluto|
|The Simple Things||April 18, 1953||June 3, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|Beach Picnic||June 9, 1939||July 2, 2011||Donald Duck, Pluto|
|Mickey's Trailer||May 6, 1938||July 15, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Pluto's Purchase||July 9, 1948||September 18, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|The Little Whirlwind||February 14, 1941||October 7, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse|
|Tugboat Mickey||April 26, 1940||October 7, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Mickey's Parrot||September 9, 1938||October 10, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|Society Dog Show||February 3, 1939||November 6, 2011||Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Fifi the Peke|
|How to Play Football||September 15, 1944||November 10, 2011||Goofy|
|Mail Dog||November 14, 1947||November 25, 2011||Pluto|
|Chip an' Dale||November 28, 1947||December 2, 2011||Donald Duck, Chip 'n Dale|
|On Ice||September 28, 1935||January 2, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Pluto|
|The Band Concert||February 23, 1935||February 9, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar|
|Mickey's Polo Team||January 4, 1936||February 16, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Fifi the Peke, The Big Bad Wolf, The Three Little Pigs|
|The Hockey Champ||April 28, 1939||March 1, 2012||Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie|
|How to Fish||December 4, 1942||March 15, 2012||Goofy|
|Pluto's Party||September 19, 1952||March 23, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|Mickey's Rival||June 20, 1936||May 6, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Mortimer Mouse|
|Moose Hunters||February 20, 1937||May 13, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy|
|Mr. Duck Steps Out||June 7, 1940||May 20, 2012||Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Daisy Duck|
|The Olympic Champ||October 9, 1942||May 27, 2012||Goofy|
|Canine Caddy||May 30, 1941||June 1, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Pluto|
|Brave Little Tailor||September 29, 1938||July 1, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse|
|Donald's Golf Game||November 4, 1938||July 15, 2012||Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie|
|Sea Scouts||June 30, 1939||August 1, 2012||Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie|
|Tennis Racquet||August 26, 1949||August 5, 2012||Goofy|
|Out of Scale||November 2, 1951||September 1, 2012||Donald Duck, Chip 'n Dale|
|Mickey's Birthday Party||February 7, 1942||October 9, 2012||Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Clara Cluck|
|All in a Nutshell||September 2, 1949||October 15, 2012||Donald Duck, Chip 'n Dale|
|Corn Chips||March 23, 1951||November 1, 2012||Donald Duck, Chip 'n Dale|
|Good Scouts||July 8, 1938||December 1, 2012||Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie|
|How to Play Golf||March 10, 1944||December 2, 2012||Goofy|
- Sports (Clips from How to Play Football, Double Dribble and How to Play Baseball)
- Skiing (Clips from The Art of Skiing)
- Ice Skating (Clips from The Hockey Champ)
- Skiing 2 (Clips from The Art of Skiing)
- Arctic Adventure (Clips from Polar Trappers)
- Clock Cleaning (Clips from Clock Cleaners)
- Golf (Clips from How to Play Golf and Donald's Golf Game)
- Cooking (Clips from Chef Donald)
- Fox Hunt (Clips from The Fox Hunt)
- Beach (Clips from Hawaiian Holiday)
- Workout 1 (Clips from Goofy Gymnastics)
- Track And Field 1 (Clips from The Olympic Champ)
- Self-Defense (Clips from The Art of Self Defense)
- Glider (Clips from Goofy's Glider)
- Workout 2 (Clips from Goofy Gymnastics)
- Firefighting (Clips from The Fire Chief)
- Hockey (Clips from Hockey Homicide)
- Snowball Fighting (Clips from Donald's Snow Fight)
- Track And Field 2 (Clips from The Olympic Champ)
- Basketball (Clips from Double Dribble)
- Queen: "Another One Bites the Dust"
- Hannah Montana: "He Could Be the One"
- Jonas Brothers: "Play My Music"
- The Black Eyed Peas: "I Gotta Feeling"
- deadmau5: "Ghosts 'n' Stuff"
- The Go-Gos: "We Got the Beat"
- Far East Movement: "Rocketeer"
- Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch: "Good Vibrations"
- B-52's: "ROAM"
- Jessie J: "Price Tag"
- Ne-Yo: "Miss Independent"
- Andy Grammer: "Keep Your Head Up"
- Bruno Mars: "Just the Way You Are"
- Olly Murs: "Dance with Me Tonight"
- Dragonette: "Hello"
- Michael Franti: "Say Hey"
- Hunter Hayes: "Wanted"
- Taylor Swift: "Stay Stay Stay"
- Main article: Have a Laugh videography