Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hard Ticket is a term used at Disney for a special, separate admission event. These include special parades and fireworks shows that are not normally seen during regular park hours.
List of “Hard Ticket” events
- “Mickey’s Pirate and Princess Party” - Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Paris starting in 2009. Held since January 2007, a special parade featuring Pirates and the Disney Princesses along with a fireworks show titled “Magic, Music and Mayhem” are the highlights of this event. Guests are also asked to dress as Pirates or Royalty as well, and is held at varying times during off-peak seasons, usually through June. A smaller version is scheduled to begin in 2009 at Disneyland Paris.
- “Grad Nite” - Magic Kingdom (moved in 2009 to Disney’s Hollywood Studios) and Disneyland. An special all-night event for high school graduates annually held in from April (at WDW) through June (at Disneyland) features concerts and a special fireworks show choreographed to pop hits. A similar event for eighth grade students graduating from middle/junior high school grades, called “Disney’s Eighth Grade Jam” is held annually at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Florida.
- “Night of Joy” - Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Moved from Magic Kingdom in 2008). Held in September, this event features Christian musical artists in concert.
- Disney Disco Night - A new event, the first was held at Walt Disney Studios in the Disneyland Paris resort September 26, 2009.
- “Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat Party” - Disney California Adventure (moved to Disneyland proper in 2009); “Mickey’s Halloween Party” - Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Resort Paris (as of 2008); “Disney’s Halloween Soirée” - Disneyland Resort Paris. As they imply, all these events are related to All Hallow’s Eve. Guests can come in costume, go trick-or-treating, see special stage shows, parades and see fireworks shows.
- “Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party” - Magic Kingdom. This November and December event showcases Disney’s version of an Old-Fashioned Christmas including stage shows, Belle from Beauty and the Beast telling holiday stories and a fireworks show as well.