"Happy Hanukkah, Howard Weinerman!" is the nineteenth episode of the second season (and seventy-first episode overall) of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja and a holiday special. It premiered on December 3, 2014.
Howard must save Greg’s Game Hole by learning the true meaning of Hanukkah.
- The game Quack-Man is a spoof of the game Pac-Man.
- This episode revealed Howard is Jewish.
- Ninja has an ability to make ice by combining Air Fist and Hydro Hand.
- Although Hanukkah-based, this episode is the second Christmas-themed episode after "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch".
- This episode and "Snow-Klahoma!" are being premiered for Disney XD's Holiday Log Jam.
- Both Randy and Howard break the fourth wall.
- Randy learns the Hydro Hand, a technique previously used by Mac Antfee in "Enter the Nomicon".
- It's the first time Randy shlomp into the NinjaNomicon and is not seen the inside of it nor how he learns from it.
- Running Gag: McFist flash backing to previous Christmases.
- Apparently, Greg is a very lazy person.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|