Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This CD includes the bonus track "Chris Cox Megamix", live performance videos from the London concert ("Nobody's Perfect" and "Life's What You Make It"), a photo slideshow, and printable party invitations. The Wal-Mart edition contains an exclusive bonus track, a remix of "This Is the Life".
The official Walt Disney Records website created the Hannah Montana: Make-a-Mix game to promote the dance party CD. The album sold 40,000 copes in its first week
All the songs were remixed and produced by Chris Cox except the Wal-Mart exclusive bonus track remix of "This Is the Life" which was remixed and produced by Marco Marinangeli.
- One in a Million (Chris Cox Remix)
- True Friend (Chris Cox Remix)
- Old Blue Jeans (Chris Cox Remix)
- Make Some Noise (Chris Cox Remix)
- Nobody's Perfect (Chris Cox Remix)
- Rock Star (Chris Cox Remix)
- Life's What You Make It (Chris Cox Remix)
- We Got the Party (Chris Cox Remix)
- You and Me Together (Chris Cox Remix)
- Bigger Than Us (Chris Cox Remix)
- Chris Cox Megamix
- Wal-Mart bonus track
- This Is the Life (Chris Cox Remix)
- Nobody's Perfect (Live from London)
- Life's What You Make It (Live from London)
- Photo Slideshow
- Printable Party Invitations
- As a bonus after purchasing the remix album, it includes printable party invitations.
- After purchasing the remix album at the Disney Store, a poster of the album cover is included as a bonus gift.
|Chart (2008)||Peak position|
|U.S. Billboard 200||7|
|U.S. Dance/Electronic Albums||1|
|U.S. Top Kid Audio||1|
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Hannah Montana 2: Non-Stop Dance Party. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|