Hanna Kinder-Kiss (born October 11, 1958 in Warsaw, Poland) - is a Polish theater and voice actress; very rarely occurs before the camera.
She's best known as Polish voice of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon series. She was first Polish voice of Daisy Duck.
She provided voices to many Disney productions.
Her son, Jacek Kiss is working as voice actor too.
- Cinderella - Drizella Tremaine
- Twitches Too
- High School Musical: El Desafio Argentina - Madame Bas
- High School Musical: El Desafio Mexico - teacher
- Den Brother
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
- The Adventures Of Mickey and Donald - Daisy Duck
- The Wuzzles - Butterbear
- DuckTales - additional voices (two Polish dubbing versions)
- The Little Mermaid - one from crab scouts (first Polish dubbing version; episode 22)
- Mickey Mouse and Friends - Daisy Duck
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Waitress
- American Dragon: Jake Long - Clara
- Sofia the First