Hanna Kinder-Kiss (born October 11, 1958 in Warsaw, Poland) - is a Polish theater and voice actress; very rarely occurs before the camera.
She's best known as Polish voice of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon series. She was first Polish voice of Daisy Duck.
She provided a voices to many Disney productions.
Her son, Jacek Kiss, working too as voice actor.
- Cinderella - Drizella Tremaine
- Twitches Too
- High School Musical: El Desafio Argentina - Madame Bas
- High School Musical: El Desafio Mexico - teacher
- Den Brother
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
- The Adventures Of Mickey and Donald - Daisy Duck
- The Wuzzles - Butterbear
- DuckTales - additional voices (two Polish dubbing versions)
- The Little Mermaid - one from crab scouts (first Polish dubbing version; episode 22)
- Mickey Mouse and Friends - Daisy Duck
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Waitress
- American Dragon: Jake Long - Clara
- Sofia the First