- “That's the idea. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.”
- ―Greedo, before getting shot
Greedo was a Rodian bounty hunter in the service of Jabba the Hutt. He first appears in Star Wars: A New Hope.
A New Hope
Greedo approached Han Solo in Mos-Eisley to pick up his bounty for Jabba the Hutt and kill him. However, Han suspected this and Greedo ended up being shot by him.
Greedo appears in an episode where he tries to kidnap Baron Papanoida's daughters. He was hired by the Trade Federation to do so.
Greedo's dead body is seen when Phineas and Ferb are looking for a pilot in Mos-Eisly.
- Despite his very brief appearance, Greedo was appreciated by the fans.
- In the deleted scene or Greedo is young, his eyes are black and his skins are lighter while as an adult his eyes were blue and the skin darker.
- His name is a play on "greed" but without the "o".
- Strangely, Greedo knew how to speak basic but before his death he spoke his native language.
Young Greedo in a deleted scene in The Phantom menace