Randy and Howard start talking about some disgusting things which Randy calls the "Shnasty Zone", that Randy has seen while fighting Robo-Apes including Principal Slimovitz in training pants and wearing a cowboy hat, the Janitor eating gum with a silverfish inside, which he found under a desk, and the Cafeteria Lady putting a dead squirrel in the tacos they serve on Taco Tuesday. The robo-ape vomited after seeing the doings in process. Later, Howard goes into Heidi Weinerman's room where she is recording Gossip Report. He asks her for lunch money, but ends up criticizing all her gossip. She then asks him to come up with something better. He tells about what Randy told him. He got popular because of that and gets the slow clap. Everyone in the school knows his name and want more gossip, so under the pressure he says that he knows who the ninja is and Randy spits all over Heidi's face, who ignored it. He then tells everyone to come back tomorrow to find out. After school, McFist imprisons Howard and tries to find out who the Ninja is using a mind reader. Randy sings the Whoopee World commercial song so that he won't think of anything else. Howard ends up singing the song while the webshow is airing.
- Whoopee World is an obvious spoof of the real world amusement park Six Flags.
- This episode's title is a reference to the show Gossip Girl.
- This is the episode where the Robo-Apes first appeared.
- This is the first episode where Randy is in the NinjaNomicon at in the beginning of the episode.
- Howard learns a lesson in this episode and takes the blame for the situation for the first time - though still finding a way to throw some blame on Randy.
- This episode was viewable on Disney XD's website right after the premiere of Last Stall on the Left making it the second episode available to view.
- Goof: Randy disappears when he and the Robo-ape were peeking on Principal Slimovitz as a baby cowboy.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|