Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Good Neighbor Cruella" is the first segment of the sixty-second episode of 101 Dalmatians: The Series. It aired on February 27, 1998.
P.H. De Vil splits Cruella into her two major personality components: good and evil. Cruella unleashes her good side on the Dearlys.
- The concept of a Good Cruella is also seen in 102 Dalmatians, only it is shown by therapy there, rather than by clones.
- Cadpig questions,"Who was that aproned woman?", which is a likely homage to the line: "Who was that masked man?" in The Lone Ranger.
- The Good Cruella does the Dearlys' house interior in the style of M. C. Escher.
- When Good Cruella is asking the Dearlys if they wish for anything to drink, this is a possible homage to Young Frankenstein.
- Rolly claims Cruella has a scent of old leather.
- When Good Cruella has a number of animals surrounding her, one of them is Pumbaa from The Lion King.
- Cruella refers to a soap opera she likes known as The Young and the Ruthless, a likely homage to The Young and the Restless.
- This episode implies that Cruella's good side is her possible conscience.