The gods of Egypt are the ruling divinity of Egypt.
Male deities were seen to dress more revealing than that of typical appearances of other pantheons.
Powers and abilities
Being deities, it is assumed that the Egyptian gods possess the basic attributes of gods, such as immortality, superhuman strength and divine abilities.
In addition, the gods seem to utilize their animalistic forms in combat, saw as how Bastet behaved with a cat-like behavior and using her claws for attacks as well.
- Ra - the god with the head of a falcon
- Bastet - the goddess with the head of a cat
- Khnum - the god with the head of a ram
- Anubis - the god with the head of jackal
- Although the god Anubis of death doesn't appear, he was briefly mentioned by Icarus as the "jackal-headed god".
- In the episode, Ra was the only one among Egyptian Gods to speak and don't sound animal-like.
- Egyptian gods weren't glowing all the time like the Olympian Pantheon in the film.
- It is rather vague whether Egyptian gods in this episode can be had as villains.
- It is unknown what happened to them after the defeat, and whether the Egyptian and Olympian pantheons know each other.