The Gods of Egypt are the ruling divinity of Egypt.
The physical appearance of the Egyptian Gods seem to more animalistic than human, especially when compared to the Norse Gods and Olympian Gods. Male deities were seen to dress more revealing than that of typical appearances of other Pantheons.
Powers and abilities
Being deities, it is assumed that the Egyptian Pantheon possess the basic attributes of gods, such as immortality, superhuman strength and divine abilities. In addition, the gods seem to utilize their animalistic forms in combat, seeing as how Bastet behaved with a cat-like behavior and used her claws for attacks.
- Ra - God with the head of a falcon
- Bastet - Goddess with the head of a cat
- Khnum - God with the head of a ram
- Anubis - God with the head of jackal
- Although doesn't appear, Anubis, the god of death was briefly mentioned as the "jackal-headed god".
- In the episode, Ra was the only one among Egyptian Gods to speak and don't sound animal-like.
- Egyptian Gods weren't glowing all the time like the Olympian Pantheon in the film.
- It is rather vague whether Egyptian Gods in this episode can be counted as villains.
- It is unknown what happened to them after the defeat, and whether the Egyptian and Olympian Pantheons know each other.