Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Go, Candace, Go" is a song sang in "Fireside Girl Jamboree" when Candace was attempting to earn 50 patches from the Fireside Girls in one day.
- Women Singers: Go, Candace. Go, Go, Candace. (x4)
- Candace speaking: (chased by bulls) Ahhh!
- Phineas speaking: Running with the bulls patch, check.
- Isabella speaking: (Candace being chased by bullies) And running with the bullies patch, check.
- Women Singers: Go, Candace. Go, Go, Candace. (x2)
- Phineas speaking: Discovering something that doesn't exist patch, check.
- Women Singers: Go!
- Phineas speaking: Siga sentado por favor.
- Candace speaking: Wait are you speaking Spanishhhhhhhhhhh!
- Women Singers: Go, Candace. Go, Go, Candace. (x3)
- This song is sung to the same tune as Go, Go, Phineas song sang in The Fast and the Phineas.
- The line "Discovering something that doesn't exist patch" may refer to the line in the theme song along with that being the same creature from the theme song. However, this one is more happy and sweet than the one in the theme, which is shown with a dull look on its face.
- When Isabella said that Candace also earned the running with the bullies patch, Buford can be seen.
- The name of the song is a parody of the Speed Racer theme song, "Go Speed Racer Go".
- The kid Phineas pulled out of the ballpit in the song "X-Ray Eyes" makes a cameo.
- This song Phineas says "Siga Sentado por favor" (in Spanish), mean in English "Remain sitting, please".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|