Lilo is tired of doing chores and asks Jumba to build a machine to help her, so he ends up upgrading the entire house to do the chores itself. However, when an experiment enters the computer control system and glitches it up, Stitch must fight the house to rescue everyone.
- Moral: Techonolgy can make life easier, but don't let it control your life; you also have to do things for yourself.
- Nani mentions her and Lilo's Uncle Joe, even though both sisters are technically the last living members of the Pelekai family since their parents' death.
- Jumba initially called his newest creation "Invention #41372" before Lilo nicknamed it the Lick-o'-Matic.
- When Slugger hits 223's pod, his rump is not colored in.
- Glitch is named after a problem of technologies (e.g. computers or video games), which is also known as "bugs."
- Glitch is one of the rare experiments to have dark blue eyes instead of black ones like the rest.
- Glitch is one of the very few experiments that lives with Lilo and Stitch.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.