Gladys was rivals of Christina Ross when she came to camp here. She holds a huge grudge against Christina. Gladys is the owner of Camp Kikiawaka and with her niece Hazel, they both want to get rid of Christina's kids Emma, Ravi and Zuri out of their camp.
It was mentioned in Season 3 that she left town for good with the insurance money used to rebuild the cabins.
Gladys is a mean, bitter, careless women who always complains about her failed relationships and is always desperate for a man to love her, but they reject her because of her depression while some use her for personal gain. Gladys is mean because she Christina Ross stole Morgan Ross from her, which is why she hate her kids, Emma, Zuri and Ravi, other kids and have no friends. She is also careless about her job and her campers.
Despite her personality, Gladys sometimes has some good in her and likes well-behaved kids. Such as in Live From Camp Kikiwaka, she thanked Ravi, Lou, Emma and Xander for saving the camp from being closed for they're webcast when the camera stayed on to show their reconciliation about their friendship. In Mother May I?, she and Emma teamed up in the Camp Kikiwaka games to beat Emma's mom, Christina because Emma was jealous of her about her being the best counselor. In We Didn't Start the Fire, Gladys complianted Ravi and Emma for getting the campers to safety during a fire that spread at Woodchuck and Grizzly cabins caused by Hazel and she officially promoted them to as counselors.
- Her actress Mary Scheer, was on iCarly as Freddie Benson's mother, Marissa Benson.
- "Gladys" is also the first name of a lizard Ravi, Zuri and Emma snuck into the Manhattan Zoo in the Jessie episode "Jessie's Big Break" and a giraffe with the same name in the episode, "Moby and SCOBY" they could of been done as a way to bring references of JESSIE.
- Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka
- Gone Girl
- Camp Rules
- The Ones That Got Away
- Can You Hear Me Now (mentioned)
- Friending With the Enemy (mentioned)
- Waka, Waka, Waka!
- Counselors' Night Off (mentioned)
- There's No Place Like Camp
- No Escape
- Close Encounters of the Camp Kind
- Crafted and Shafted (mentioned)
- Boo Boos and Birthdays (mentioned)
- Live From Camp Kikiwaka
- Xander Says Goodbye
- Griff in the House (mentioned)
- Dance in My Pants (mentioned)
- Weasel Out (mentioned)
- Luke Out Below (mentioned)
- Camp Kiki-slasher
- Fog'd In (mentioned)
- Mother May I?
- Cabin vs. Cabin
- We Didn't Start the Fire (last appearance)
- We Can't Bear It! (mentioned)