George Walton Lucas, Jr. is an American film producer, screenwriter, director and entrepreneur who was the founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Lucasfilm Ltd. before selling the company to The Walt Disney Company on October 30, 2012. He is best known as the creator of the space opera franchise Star Wars and the archaeologist character Indiana Jones.
Lucas is one of the American film industry's most financially successful directors/producers, with an estimated net worth of $4.1 billion as of 2012.
- He created and executive produced Star Wars: The Clone Wars series.
- He served as a Creative Consultant for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Though he is not actually involved in Star Wars Rebels, he helped design Kessel in Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion.
- According to Supervising Director Dave Filoni, George loved the Star Wars Rebels premiere.
- In the end credits of Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars he is credited "Based on Characters by George Lucas".
- He made a cameo in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
- Lucas is credited in every canon production:
- He created and executive produced Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- He has co-written and executive produced all six original Star Wars films as well as directed Episode IV and then episodes I-III.
- He was credited for creating Star Wars Rebels, and helped with designing Kessel in Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion.
- He served as a creative consultant for Star Wars: The Force Awakens as well credited for creation of Star Wars.
- He was credited as the creator of Star Wars in Rogue One.
- He also came to the grand opening of Disneyland in 1955.