Gazerbeam was a minor character in Disney/Pixar's The Incredibles. He only briefly appears alive, with his disappearance and death setting events into motion.
Gazerbeam was generally known for a rather dull personality, generally speaking in a monotonous tone. He was a member of a superhero team called The Phantasmics, but conflicts with Everseer lead him to leave the team and he soon joined the Thrilling Three as their new leader upon the death of Dynaguy. During the superhero ban, Gazerbeam was an activist for superhuman rights, though this may have allowed for easy tracking when Syndrome's organization was going after the supers.
Gazerbeam appears alive at the wedding of Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible. 15 years later, he would be one of the most recent victims of the Omnidroid, with Bob having noticed his disappearance becoming a story in the newspaper. When Bob narrowly escapes an explosive device of Syndrome's, he finds Gazerbeam's corpse in a hidden cave and looking from his view carved into the walls, the password to Syndrome's computers: KRONOS.
Solid Eye Beams: Gazerbeam's superpowers consist of eye beams that he controls with his visor, similar to the Marvel superhero Cyclops.
- Gazerbeam shares similarities to the Marvel superhero Cyclops.
- They both fire beams of solidified energy from their eyes.
- They both wear a visor on their eyes to control and stabilize their powers.
- They both wear a visor to keep their eye beams from harming others.
- His superhero name comes from the fact he can shoot beams from his eyes.