Gardens of Imagination is a themed land found exclusively at Shanghai Disneyland. This is the "hub" of the park. The land features seven Chinese-themed gardens as well as rides and attractions.
It will celebrate the wonders of nature and the joy of imagination, as guests leave everyday life behind to enjoy the seven whimsical gardens. Guests will take a spin on the Fantasia Carousel, soar on the back of Dumbo the Flying Elephant and enjoy the area’s iconic Disney entertainment, including Castle stage shows and “Ignite the Dream, a Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light.” From several places in this land, guests will enjoy “Mickey’s Storybook Express,” an exciting parade with its own musical soundtrack and colorful performers on the longest parade route in a Disney park.
This land will contain seven individual gardens with themes of family, friendship and fun: Garden of the Twelve Friends, Melody Garden, Romance Garden, Woodland Garden, Garden of the Magic Feather, Fantasia Garden, and Storybook Castle Garden. Each garden will be filled with engaging activities, floral and woodland displays, and playful photo opportunities. At night, the mood in Gardens of Imagination will become dreamy, with music and a cascade of twinkling lights. It will be as if Tinker Bell and her Fairy friends are sprinkling enchanted pixie dust in every garden.
Attractions and entertainmentEdit
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Fantasia Carousel
- Garden of the Twelve Friends
- Golden Fairytale Fanfare
- Marvel Universe
- Meet Mickey
Restaurants & RefreshmentsEdit
- Picnic Basket
- Timothy's Treats
- Wandering Moon Teahouse
- Casey Jr. Trinket Train
- Marvel Mementos
- Scuttle's Shiny Things
- This is the first land inside a Disney park designed as a garden, it is tailored to the Chinese people’s love of gardens. It includes a novel, terraced area for viewing castle stage shows and the nighttime spectacular.
- ↑ "Disneyland Shanghai to open 2016".
- ↑ "Shanghai Disney Resort Announces Alliance Agreement and Details of the 'Garden of the Twelve Friends'".. Retrieved on 20 August 2015.