|4||Vacuum and Slapper||2|
|7||Rackets controlled by Candace||5|
Left is turning the putt to the left, right is turning the putt to the right, up is putting it to the right at the hole starting location, and left is putting it to the right at the hole starting location.
- Hole 1- Get the angle a little to the left and place the hit on MAX to make a hole-in-one.
- Hole 3- Try to get to the Ferris wheel-it will reduce the stroke count.
- Hole 4- Try to get the ball into the vacuum sucker.
- Hole 5- Hit the golf ball at minimum to let your opponent hit the ball into the pyramid.
- Hole 6- Shoot the golf ball into the sea monster and to get an eagle.
- Hole 9- Turn the character 180 degrees and it will go into a mole hole, which will be transported to the other side of the course.
- Hole 10- Time it right; hit on MAX to get a hole-in-one.
Winning and other info
If the player wins, Phineas and Ferb can be on the screen with the Eiffel Tower. If the player loses, they will not see Perry, but instead Phineas and Ferb. There is a stroke limit of 5 shots a hole. If the player doesn't get the ball in the hole by the 5th shot, the score will be 6, meaning a maximum score of 60. There is nothing that correlates the 10th hole and City of Love, despite both being items that relate to Paris, France. The player can also play by themselves with Phineas and Ferb on the course.
Songs featured in game
- Thank You Santa (Winter Gadget, hole 9)
- Today is Gonna Be a Great Day (Hole 9, whenever a gopher has the ball)
Starting in September 2010, the player could play with up to 3 other players to get 3 holes done in the fastest time in a speed challenge game, however all the multiplayer games were taken off in 2012. A Christmas Gadget Golf game was available from late November 2010. It has different holes.
- When viewing the instructions, the keys shown to "select a starting point" are I and K. However, the instructions next to the keys say "To select a starting point, use the I and L keys." The correct keys to use are I and K.
- In the 3rd hole in the Winter edition, if Ferb goes for the snowman on his 5th shot, the stroke count goes to 7, even though the maximum is 6.
- "Gadget Golf" on the Disney Channel website
- "Gadget Golf Winter Holiday Edition" on the Disney Channel website
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|