- “My name is G2-4T. That's short for G2-4TT45579982DWP-403ST. That's just my first name. I'd tell you my last name, but I don't wanna hold up the line.”
- ―G2-4T introducing himself
G2-4T is a foreman droid in the Sector 2 section of the queue area of Star Tours and its prequel Star Tours: The Adventures Continue. He is quite rude and gets yelled at for insulting guests (followed by "Heh-heh-heh") or telling them things about Star Tours' rough past. He and G2-9T usually get temporarily shut down for talking and not doing their jobs.
In the original attraction, he was voiced by Mike West. In The Adventures Continue, he is voiced by Patrick Warburton.
- "Excuse, me, please. But you'll have to check that baggage. Huh? Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I didn't know that was your husband! Heh-heh-heh. Sorry, chief. My sensors are out of focus there for a second."
- "What's the matter? Haven't you people ever seen intelligent life before? Heh-heh-heh."
- "These shut-downs are becoming a pain in the neck! Literally."
- "Keep moving."
- "Let's keep it moving, let's keep it close."
- "Yeah, yes, sir."
- "Moving slowly."
- "There ya go."
- "Are you hot? Or not, because you're coming up red on my scanner?"
- "Are you sure you're not Togruta because you're coming up orange on my scanner."
- "Please, direct your attention to the scanner. The blue scan indicates that you've contracted Dagobah smallpox. Don't panic! Droids are immune. I'll be fine."
- "Are you sure you're not Rodian, because you're coming up green on my scanner."