Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “My name is G2-4T. That's short for G2-4TT45579982DWP-403ST. That's just my first name. I'd tell you my last name, but I don't wanna hold up the line.”
- ―G2-4T introducing himself
G2-4T is a foreman droid in the Sector 2 section of the queue area of Star Tours and its prequel Star Tours: The Adventures Continue. He is quite rude and gets yelled at for insulting guests (followed by "Heh-heh-heh") or telling them things about Star Tours' rough past. He and G2-9T usually get temporarily shut down for talking and not doing their jobs.
In the original attraction, he was voiced by Mike West. In The Adventures Continue, he is voiced by Patrick Warburton.
- "Excuse, me. You're going to have to check that baggage. Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I didn't know that was your husband! Heh-heh-heh."
- "What's the matter? Haven't you people ever seen intelligent life before? Heh-heh-heh."
- "These shut-downs are becoming a pain in the neck! Literally."