Future World is one of two "lands" at Epcot in Walt Disney World. Making up the other half of Epcot is World Showcase. A unique feature of Future World is its inclusion of a monorail track in the park.
Future World was designed to be a showcase for the future, demonstrating the possibilities of what cutting edge technology can do. As the present rapidly catches up with the future, attraction themes rapidly became obsolete so there has been a shift to more education-based attractions rather than futuristic.
Future World is a collection of attractions each focusing on a different theme or topic. Epcot's iconic geodesic sphere of Spaceship Earth is located in the center of Future World.
- Spaceship Earth
- Innoventions (formerly CommuniCore)
- Mission: SPACE
- Test Track
- Imagination (formerly Journey Into Imagination)
- The Land
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends (formerly The Living Seas)
- Guardians of the Galaxy ride (Epcot) (opening 2021)
- Wonders of Life (1989-2007)
- Horizons (1983-1999)
- Universe of Energy (1982-2017)
- World of Motion (1982-1996)