Experiment 054 was the 54th genetic experiment created by Jumba with Hämsterviel's funding. He was designed to drown people by smothering them in his sweet, sticky chocolate. 054 and the other first 624 experiments were deactivated and smuggled to Earth by Jumba during his mission to capture Experiment 626.
All of the experiment pods were released and scattered across the island of Kauai.
054's pod eventually made its way to a grocery store.
In "Houdini", Reuben, while shopping for groceries, discovered the experiment pod (which he mistook for 611's pod) and brought it back to Gantu, who selfishly took all the credit for it. Gantu then sent the pod to Hämsterviel, who activated it and got smothered in 054's chocolate!
The first 624 experiments, including Fudgy, were rounded up by Leroy and taken to a stadium to be destroyed. However, Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Reuben and Gantu arrived before the experiments could be destroyed.
It is unknown whether or not Fudgy participated in the following battle between the experiments and the Leroy clones.
The Leroys soon gained the upper hand in the battle, but were defeated when Lilo, Stitch, Reuben and several other experiments performed the song "Aloha ʻOe", which caused the Leroy army to shut down due to the original Leroy's fail-safe.
Fudgy made an appearance in the Stitch! anime where Hämsterviel used him to invade a chocolate factory. He was also modified to increase in size as he eats more chocolate.
- Fudgy is Experiment 054. However, in his debut, his pod is mislabeled 119, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- Fudgy's pod color is blue.
- In the Stitch! anime, Fudgy was modified with the ability to grow larger from eating chocolate, similar to Tank's ability to grow larger from eating metal.
- Fudgy is one of the few experiments to not appear in the group photo at the end of Leroy & Stitch.
- Fudgy is similar to Gloppy from Candy Land, as they are both brown sludge-like creatures of sweetness.