Fruitball is a minigame in Disney Town in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. This minigame can be played by Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. There are three rounds in this minigame, although Aqua's episode has an additional entrance round against some Shoegazers. The object of this game is to score more goals than your opponents in three minutes.
There 5 different types of fruits, and each fruit behaves differently:
- Bananas: If they take too much damage, they split into banana peels. If you step on them, you'll be stunned for a short time. Rotate the analog stick to speed up the recovery process. Always try to spike the dangerous fruits to increase the odds of them breaking up on your opponent's side of the court.
- Grapes: When they take a certain amount of damage, they'll break off into smaller grapes, each individual grape can score a goal.
- Watermelons: There is a chance that, if they hit you, you'll be stunned. Rotate the analog stick to speed up the recovery process.
- Pineapples: Pineapples can stun you if they hit you. You can rotate the analog stick to speed up the recovery process.
- Apples: Apples have no special effects.
|2||Chip and Dale||Magnera|
|3||Captain Dark/Justice||Chaos Snake (Shotlock)|
-Round 0 is playable only by Aqua. It can only be played once.
- Even though the mini-game is named "Fruitball", a sign in Disney Town says "Fruit Scatter".
|This page uses content from the Kingdom Hearts WikiThe list of authors can be seen in the page revision history. As with DisneyWiki, the text of KHWiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|