Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “The frontier of the Far West was a rugged landscape of great expectations and grand illusions, where dreams rode wild, and simple lives became legends. As you pass through these gates, follow the footsteps of the pioneers... and dream. Welcome to FRONTIERLAND”
- ―Entry plaque
Frontierland is one of the themed lands at Disneyland Paris in France. Located in the area that is traditionally occupied by Adventureland, Frontierland at Disneyland Park opened with Euro Disneyland in 1992. Unlike all of the other instances, this instance has an elaborate backstory concerning the town of Thunder Mesa, founded by Henry Ravenswood to support the mining of Big Thunder Mountain. This backstory also serves as the foundation for several of the attractions, such as Phantom Manor. The land is the largest of all of the Frontierlands thus far, containing the entire Rivers of the Far West within its borders.
Frontierland borders Adventureland and the Central Plaza of Main Street, U.S.A. via Fort Comstock.
The land is converted into 'Halloweenland' in October, with many pumpkins and other scary characters lurking around every corner.
Attractions and Entertainment
- Legends of the Wild West
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Phantom Manor
- Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing
- Rustler Roundup Shootin' Gallery
- River Rogue Keel Boats
- Pocahontas Indian Village
- The Chaparral Theater (currently showing Frozen Singalong)
- Disneyland Railroad - Frontierland Depot
- Frozen Fun
- Critter Coral (1992-2006)
- Woodcarver's Workshop
- Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
- Pueblo Trading Post
- Woody's Roundup Village (2007-2011)
- Pocahontas le Spectacle (1996-1999)
- The Lucky Nugget Saloon
- Last Chance Café
- Silver Spur Steakhouse
- Fuente Del Oro Restaurante
- Cowboy Cookout Barbecue
- Thunder Mesa Mercantile Building
- Tobias Norton & Sons
- Bonanza Outfitters
- Eureka Mining Supplies
- Big Thunder Photographer