After Nani bans junk food, she puts Lilo and Stitch on a strict, healthy diet and convinces Pleakley to pitch in as well. When Nani later leaves for work, Lilo, Stitch and Pleakley defy her and encounter an experiment that cooks delicious cuisine. Little do they know, they will be unable to stop eating because his food never fills people up, no matter how much they eat. Frenchfry is actually trying to fatten them up so that he can eat them himself.
- Moral: It's important to eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Frenchfry having been designed to feed and fatten his victims so he can eat them is based on the witch from the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel.
- Frenchfry speaks with a thick French accent, roughly a mixture between Parisian and Cajun.
- It is unknown why Gantu denied the fact that it was his birthday when Reuben mentioned it to him.
- We learn that Jumba keeps self-made video diaries for his computer, explaining his thoughts or the results of his illegal experiments.
- Gantu is revealed to have invented a "trog call" to capture experiments more easily.
- Despite Gantu stating that he hates sweets, he didn't turn down the cake that Frenchfry made him. Though this could be attributed to Frenchfry's ability to make food irresistibly delicious.
- Frenchfry is the first and only known experiment that Nani caught.
- He is also one of the few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- Gantu's college football team appears near the end of the episode.
- In the Spanish version of his episode, Frenchfry is named "Superchef".