Frankenguy and the Professor is a Playhouse Disney interstitial in which a monster named Frankenguy is in a situation, so a miniature man, known simply as "The Professor," has to solve a problem for him with three monitors. When one of the monitors shows the right answer, unseen children point out the answer every time, disagreeing with any other idea. He always selects one wrong answer, but that doesn't help Frankenguy. The second time, he selects a wrong answer, but that doesn't help either. The third and final time, he ends up choosing the last possible answer, and it works.
- Number of Wheels - There are no wheels on Frankenguy's bicycle, so the choices are 1, 2, and 9. The Professor first chooses 1, but that becomes a unicycle, thus not helping. He then chooses 9, but that becomes a nonacycle, so Frankenguy gets stuck underneath. When 2 is finally chosen, he gets an actual bicycle and happily rides.
- Missing Letter - C, B, and H (for the -AT word). Frankenguy is cold, so he needs something on his head to keep him warm. When the Professor chooses C, a cat lands on his head, scratching it. When he chooses B, a bat (the flying mammal) lands on his head, and he's still unhappy. When H is finally chosen, a hat is on his head, and he happily looks at himself in the mirror.
- Missing Color - Yellow, Pink, and Rainbow. Frankenguy is all gray, so the Professor has to choose the correct color. At first he picks yellow, but it doesn't work, nor does it work out when the Professor chooses pink. When he finally picks Rainbow, he is finally in the correct color.
- Shape of Hula Hoop - Triangle, Square, Circle
- What to Eat - Baseball, Rock, and Apple - Frankenguy is hungry. At first, the Professor chooses a baseball, which Frankenguy simply throws out without even putting it in his mouth. When the rock is chosen, he puts it in his mouth, but can't chew it, so he spits it out. When the apple is finally chosen, he eats it.
- Sleeping Furniture - Gas Pump, Picnic Table, Bed.
- Angry Frankenguy - Pencil, Stop Sign, Happy Face - Frankenguy is in a rather bad mood, so the Professor needs to find a way to improve it. First, he tries the pencil, but Frankenguy stomps on it. Second, he tries out the stop sign, which makes Frankenguy suddenly freeze right in place. But the smiley face makes Frankenguy feel happy again.