Penny breaks her father's no-dating rule when she goes to the amusement park and pairs up with a boy named Carlos. Elsewhere, her parents go on a double date to a day spa.
Breaking her father's "no-dating rule", Penny goes with her friends to the amusement park. She ends up with an unpopular, overweight boy named Carlos. Penny thought that Carlos would be a nerd, but ended up being a very caring person and saves Bebe and Cece's lives. Meanwhile, Oscar and Felix refuse to go to a day spa with their wives, until they notice the sexy nurse who escorts them into their room. The nurse tells them to get ready for a "good, old fashioned rub down", and they believe it means they will both get to sleep with her, but their happiness is cut short when they realize that they are with Dr. Payne instead. Even though Penny gets grounded in the end, Oscar allows Penny to continue to see Carlos so he won't eat all of their food and gives her permission to start dating when she turns 16.
- Penny: Daddy, I don't get it! You always tell me to grow up! But when I try, you treat me like a little kid! You guys don't let me do anything!
- Oscar: My young daughter is too young to go on a date with you or anybody else.
- Kyla Pratt as Penny Proud
- Tommy Davidson as Oscar Proud
- Paula Jai Parker as Trudy Proud
- Jo Marie Payton as Suga Mama
- Tara Strong as BeBe Proud, CeCe Proud and Puff
- Karen Malina White as Dijonay Jones
- Maria Canals as Sunset Boulevardez
- Soleil Moon Frye as Zoey Howzer
- Alvaro Gutierrez as Papi Boulevardez
- Phil LaMarr as Michael Collins
- Carlos Mencia as Felix Boulevardez
- Alisa Reyes as LaCienega Boulevardez
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Dr. Payne
- Kel Mitchell as Carlos
- Kel Mitchell (voice of Carlos) and Alisa Reyes (voice of LaCienega) are both former cast members of "All That".
- Kel Mitchell would later have a recurring role on "One On One," a series that stars Kyla Pratt.
- In this episode when Oscar and Felix were at the spa, Felix's feet weren't big, but in "Love Thy Neighbor", they were huge and I don't think they would grow that big.