In the first film, they were locked into a bag then abandoned in the middle of winter; luckily, they meet near a house, in which, they accumulate stupid things. The nurse there caught them and, as she reprimanded them, a little girl (who lives in the house) adopted them. In spring, they still accumulate stupid things, this time in the garden.
In the second film, the three kittens once again get into trouble, tormented by a turtle and a bluebird. This time finding a friend and protector in Toliver the St. Bernard
- Their story is similar other cats in Disney films.
- They are like Duchess, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse because they were abandoned without scruple.
- Dinah because, like her, they are ordinary cats.
- Si and Am because they accumulate stupid things in a house which is not theirs (however, they make them because they are curious, while the Siamese are vicious).
- Oliver because they entered by intervention a house, which is not their front, to be adopted by a little girl.