Disneyland Park from 1983 to commemorate the opening of the newly-renovated Fantasyland. The parade feature scenes from Disney's most fantastic animated films.The Flights of Fantasy Parade was a daytime/nighttime parade that ran at
Due to it also being a nighttime parade, it replaced the Main Street Electrical Parade for that season.
- Opening: The famous Disney characters, incluidng Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto, float down the street in hot air balloons.
- Winnie the Pooh: This unit comprises Winnie the Pooh and his friends, including Tigger, Owl, Rabbit, Eeyore, Kanga and Roo. Behind the characters is a large honey tree where Piglet is fishing in a nearby pond, followed by a parade of giant heffalumps and woozles.
- Snow White: In this unit, the wicked queen is cooking up a poisoned apple by the dwarfs' cottage, and then the viewers are terrorized by a hauntingly alive forest.
- Babes in Toyland: Featuring an army of wooden soldiers and giant toy ships.
- Pinocchio: You'll see Pinocchio perform in a puppet show, with Jiminy Cricket, Honest John and Gideon watching. You'll even enciounter Stromboli and take a trip to Pleasure Island.
- Fantasia: After en encounter with giant magic brooms, we go to the famous "Dance of the Hours" scene, where danging hippos, aligators and ostriches cavort around the guests.
- Sleeping Beauty: While a bunch of goons threaten the spectators, Maleficent stands high on a tower with a towering 30-foot dragon at her command.
- Alice in Wonderland: We see Alice, the Mad Hatter and the March Hare throwing an unbirthday party, while a horde of cards heralds the arrival of the Queen of Hearts.
- Cinderella: For a grand finale, we attend Cinderella's ball and see her dance with her Prince Charming.
- Songs featured