Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flare is a black Elite Puffle from the Nintendo DS video game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. He shoots blue flames from his mouth while he wears his welding mask and can weld anything with this. His can be used in the Elite Missions. He also appeared in the exclusive book Puffle Pal Adventures: Music Makes Magic. Macguy1 has Flare the elite puffle
In the EPF Mission, All's Weld That Ends Weld, Flare is really upset and you send him a postcard.
Using a code unlocked in the game, Club Penguin EPF: Herbert's Revenge, you can walk Flare online.
- If you walk Flare, log off, and log back on, unlike other puffles, you will still be walking him.
- Certain people have mistook Flare's wielding mask as a hat.
- As of November 2010, there is a Flare power card in Card-Jitsu. When a penguin plays it, the delta coat and the delta fedora appear on them, and then the elite spy phone appears in their hand. The penguin then calls Flare who blows a ring of fire in the air and hops through it onto the opponents head.
- Flare used to be a bait item before the EPF, so if you used a cheat program to get him in your inventory, you will be banned.
- Flare debuts in Who Framed Roger Rabbit only in a wallpaper for reference Flare