- “We're Fireside Girls Troop 46231, and we never give up!”
The Fireside Girls, also known as The Loyal Sisterhood of the Fireside Girls, is a girls organization, similar to Camp Fire USA and the Girl Scouts. The only known troop in Danville is Troop 46231. The girls’ names are, from left to right: Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Gretchen, Holly, and Adyson Sweetwater. This troop appears to be led (at least partially) by Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, while the organization appears to be led (and founded) by Eliza M. Feyersied. Its founding time is unknown, but it can be assumed it is relatively recently due to Eliza still being alive. It is unknown if there are additional troops in Danville, however there is a troop located in France (“Buford Confidential”). It has also been suggested that there has been troop activity in or near Equatorial Africa ("Where's Perry?", Part One).
The girls show a large variety of skills, and often use these to help Phineas and Ferb with their Big Ideas. They also use their handbook, which contains information on a large variety of subjects - such as time travel and car engines (“It's About Time!”, “The Fast and the Phineas”). Most of the activities or information listed within the guidebook are often linked to patches, and most of these patches allow them to help Phineas and Ferb in one of their many Big Ideas.
There are seven regular members of the troop, with an eighth member as a recent inductee; three new girls have been noticed recently, though they may not be from the same troop as Isabella’s. Since “Isabella and the Temple of Sap”, Isabella, Adyson Sweetwater, Gretchen and Katie had actually been addressed by name. The names of all of her troop members (Except the blonde, brunette and brown) were revealed in “Ask a Foolish Question”. In “Buford Confidential”, three named Fireside Girl troop members are seen with names: Josette, Brigitte, and Collette, who are from France and visit Isabella. In "Tour de Ferb", another was seen, but didn't speak in the episode, and wasn't seen ever again.
|Adyson Sweetwater is the girl who has straight brown hair and wears a sleeveless uniform and a red headband (which is sometimes accidentally colored with her hair's color), and a snarky sense of humor. She appears to be Isabella’s second-in-command, as she takes charge of the group when she isn't around in “Summer Belongs to You!” She also used to hold the record for “Most Patches earned in One Day”, which was 6, until Candace Flynn broke her record with a massive total of 49 patches in “Fireside Girl Jamboree.” In “The Great Indoors”, she is shown to be rather accident-prone. She is named after and based on Jeff “Swampy” Marsh’s granddaughter.|
|Gretchen is the girl who has short brown hair and wears glasses. She appears to be the most intelligent member of the group, often saying things that the rest of the girls do not understand. Since Adyson was able to lift her while she was rock-climbing with a heavy book, it can be assumed she is the lightest member of the troop.|
|Katie is the girl with light skin and blonde hair. In “Out to Launch”, she interrupted Isabella while she was trying to ask Phineas to the dance.|
|Holly is the African-American girl with two small buck teeth that sometimes aren’t visible. She, along with Gretchen, got seasick in “The Ballad of Badbeard.”|
|Ginger Hirano is the Asian-American member who is the younger sister of Stacy Hirano. She told Phineas that he’d left the lens cap on the camera in “Lights, Candace, Action! and gave the boys a report on the pets’ complaints in “Interview With a Platypus.” It's revealed in “Isabella and the Temple of Sap” that she also has a crush on Baljeet.|
|Milly is the member with curly brown hair, freckles, and a yellow bow (which is not always completely visible). Her uniform has a red collar and a red circular pattern on the sleeves and the bottom and wears black shoes, unlike the other Fireside Girls.|
|This unnamed blonde girl appears to cheer on Candace and Lawrence in “I Was a Middle-Aged Robot.” She also makes another cameo in “The Beak” to deliver Isabella’s newspaper. She also appears during the song Summer Belongs to You! at the end of Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You! as well as one of the Patchkins in "Wizard of Odd".|
|This unnamed brunette appears to cheer on Candace and Lawrence in “I Was a Middle Aged Robot.” This is her only appearance.|
|Melissa is a member of the junior Fireside Girls, the Lil’ Sparks, who accompanies Isabella in the episode “We Call it Maze.” She has blond hair with pigtails, light blue eyes, freckles, yellow socks, and like Milly, black shoes. She greatly admires Candace for her having obtained 50 patches in one day. She also made a cameo in "Great Balls of Water" and "Happy Birthday, Isabella".|
|This unnamed brown-haired girl appears only in the episode “Tour de Ferb”, helping out with the bike race that Isabella and her friends are racing in. She wears a sleeveless shirt with a red collar, brown checkered shorts, and yellow shoes.|
- Other Fireside Girls in the front seats of the Rollercoaster and the monster unicycle in "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension", as well as in a commercial doing a salute in "Ferb TV".
- Brigitte (voiced by Angelie Guilbaud); The French girl has short black hair and blue eyes. Only appearance: "Buford Confidential"
- Josette (voiced by Danica McKellar); The French girl has red hair with pigtails and green eyes. Only appearance: "Buford Confidential"
- Collette (voiced by Danica McKellar); The French girl has curly blonde hair and black eyes. Only appearance: "Buford Confidential"
Throughout the show, Isabella and the Fireside Girls are earning patches. Usually, they are conveniently linked to whatever Phineas and Ferb are doing for the day, while others are just mentioned. Though the patches are usually just glanced over, the girls in Isabella’s troop are all extremely enthusiastic about earning patches, and their sashes are usually shown full of patches.
It should also be noted that even if a troop member has already earned a patch, they can still get more by doing the same task again. In "Isabella and the Temple of Sap", regarding the 'Help Thy Neighbor Patch', Ginger Hirano had 52 of them and Milly has 53 (because she 'went back that one afternoon').
Fireside Girl Patches by Episode
|"Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror"||Aquatic Safety Patch||Earned by becoming lifeguards at Phineas and Ferb's beach party. Though not seen, the title of the patch could mean that they were practicing Aquatic Safety, or it could just be they went to the beach and none of them were injured and all swam safely. Earned by the whole troop.|
|"Run Away Runway"||Sewing Patch||Earned by helping the boys with their fashion designs. While Isabella helped the boys with her designs, we also saw her troop standing nearby with various equipment for designing clothes.|
|"The Magnificent Few"||Milking Patch||Earned by Isabella after successfully learning how to milk a cow. Isabella stated that it was one of her easiest patches, saying that all you had to do was 'squeeze and pull' over and over. Since Isabella was the only Fireside Girl present, most likely she was the only girl to earn this patch.|
|"I Scream, You Scream"||Tonsillectomy Patch||Earned by Isabella after getting her tonsils removed. In real life, there are many Girl Scout patches they relate to just going through a brave act or tough obstacle (there is a patch for braving a house fire, for example), which is most likely where this patch's idea came from. Since Isabella is the only known Fireside Girl to have her tonsils removed, and she is the only one shown earning it, she is the only girl so far known to have gotten it.|
|"Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!"||Tent Pitching Patch, Marshmallow Patch||Earned while she and her troop were at Camp Phineas and Ferb. As the names imply, the Tent Pitching Patch is earned if the whole troop is able to put up their tents successfully, and the Marshmallow Patch is earned when the girls roast marshmallows and the camp director (in this case Phineas) approves of them. Since all the girls were at Camp Phineas and Ferb, everyone in the troop earned both these patches.|
|"De Plane! De Plane!"||Aeronautic Patch||Earned by helping the boys build the Paper Pelican. The girls also flew in the plane and helped with catering, which is probably parts to the patch as well. All the girls earned this since all were present at the time of building and all flew in the plane.|
|"Let's Take a Quiz"||Broadcasting Patch||Earned by helping Phineas and Ferb produce their game show. Isabella was taught how to fix and work the camera and helped get the game show in order. Isabella is most likely the only one who earned this patch, though we see Gretchen applying makeup and Holly and Ginger Hirano were working the cameras.|
|"That Sinking Feeling"||Shrimp Net Repair Patch||Earned by repairing shrimp nets at the harbor, but this is never seen in the episode. Isabella mentions this to Phineas while he is on the boat at the harbor, and is with her whole troop, so all the girls earned it.|
|"Isabella and the Temple of Sap"||Saying A Word No One Else In The Room Knows Patch, Help Thy Neighbor Patch, Sap Collecting Patch, and I Just Saw A Cute Boy Patch||
Gretchen earns the first patch by saying the word 'Sesquipedalian' in front of the other girls. Since no one else knew what it meant, she earned the patch. The Help Thy Neighbour patch is usually used as an excuse for Isabella to help Phineas with his projects, though the other girls say that they have earned the patch 50 or more times. The Sap Collecting patch was earned when Holly and Katie got the sap out of a tree. Although the 2 aforementioned girls actually got the sap, Isabella said they all earned it. The I Just Saw a Cute Boy patch is earned for just that, seeing a cute boy. However, it can be taken away if no one else agrees. This happens to Ginger Hirano a couple of times throughout the episode, where she puts on the patch whenever she sees or thinks about Baljeet. Isabella also appears to have one visible at the top of her sash during the Fireside Girl song. This is most likely referring to Phineas.
|"Cheer Up Candace"||Expert Makeover Patch||Isabella has stated that she has already earned this patch, but it is unknown if the other girls have or not. Despite the fact that Isabella is a very avid cosmetologist for earning this patch, Phineas and Ferb do not enlist her help when they give Candace a make-over.|
|"Fireside Girl Jamboree"||Honesty Patch, Enthusiasm Patch, Senior Service Patch, Totem Pole Carving Patch, Ice Cream Juggling Patch, Mountain Climbing Patch, Running With The Bulls Patch, Running With The Bullies Patch, Discovering Something That Doesn't Exist Patch, Wrestling An Alligator In A Sewer Patch, Bug Collecting Patch, Motion Sickness Patch, Cupcake Delivery Patch, All Time Record Patch and finally 37 unknown patches||
All of these patches and more were earned by Candace in order to join the Fireside Girls.
|"Phineas and Ferb video game"||Tire Changing Patch||Gretchen mentioned this in the Phineas and Ferb video game, so it can be assumed that this is a real patch, despite never being mentioned on the show. If such was true, most Fireside Girls must have earned this patch, in The Fast and the Phineas.|
|"Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!"||Santa's Helper Patch||Isabella had this as a gift from Santa.|
|"Phineas and Ferb-Busters!"||Mountain Moving Patch||Isabella tells Candace that the impossible is possible, and she and the Fireside Girls were able to do it with their teamwork.|
|"Robot Rodeo'||Rodeo Clown Patch||Phineas specifically asks Isabella what patches the girls still need, and Isabella goes through a list of patches. However, Isabella participates in the rodeo as a rider, not a rodeo clown.|
|"The Beak"||Intrepid Reporter Patch||Isabella kept asking Phineas to get an exclusive interview, but Phineas kept rejecting her because he and Ferb were too busy with their superhero double life.|
|"We Call it Maze"||Zookeeping Patch, Cooking Patch, Astronomy Patch, High Wire Patch||The first three patches are mentioned by Melissa at the start as patches she plans on earning. Isabella mentions the last one as she, Candace and Melissa are in the high wire section of the maze and have earned it twice.|
|"The Great Indoors"||Desert Tracking Patch, Rainforest/Jungle Navigation Patch, Rock-climbing Patch, Non-power Flight Patch, Swift Water Rescue Patch, Concussion First-aid Patch||The first four were that Phineas and Ferb created a bio-dome to make any environment to help them earn their patches, while the last two were when Adyson Sweetwater was washed away from a river and a rock falls on her head.|
|"Phineas and Ferb Interrupted"||Whittling Patch||Baljeet mentions this patch when sarcastically saying that Isabella getting the patch "is so exciting" after Isabella tells him that he speaks boring.|
|"Lotsa Latkes"||Golden Year Assistants Patch||Isabella mentions this patch when Phineas and Ferb helping her in making some latkes.|
|"The Remains of the Platypus"||Flier Delivery Patch||Isabella mentions this patch when telling the Fireside Girls they're going to earn this, and that Adyson Sweetwater states they have done this before.|
|"Doonkleberry Imperative"||Medival Siege Engine Patch||Isabella mentions that this was the first patch she earned.|
|"Meapless in Seattle"||Unearthing Ancient Container Patch||Isabella mentions this when starting to look for the cutonium.|
|"Buford Confidential"||North American Tracking Patch||She and the French Fireside Girls earn this as they track Buford dressed as a grizzly bear and chased him.|
|"Doofapus"||Magic Patch||She tells that she recently earned it by showing Phineas and Ferb their new invention.|
|"Where's Perry?"||Grub Eating Patch, Water-Finding Patch, Identifying Fauna and Flora Patch||Isabella found a bunch of grubs and, seeing how gross they were, wondered how she would get this patch. Later, she found out there were grubs in the s'mores she ate and that she was able to get it now. It is not shown whether Isabella gets the Water-Finding Patch or Identifying Fauna and Flora Patch, but since she made remarks saying that they would be easy to earn, it is assumed that she did achieve them.|
|"What'd I Miss?"||Surfing Patch||This patch was never earned, because Isabella changed her mind but it is still mentioned.|
|"Fly on the Wall"||Lizard Feeding Patch||This patch was never earned, because Candace manage to escapes them but it is still mentioned.|
|"Bee Day" /|
|Beekeeping Patch, Exploration Patch, Advanced Knot Tying Patch, Appliance Repair Patch, Semaphore Patch, unidentified
|All the girls earned their Beekeeping Patches, which was first mentioned by Isabella in "Bee Day"; it was stated in "Bee Story" that Milly, Katie & Gretchen earned the Exploration Patch, Ginger & Holly had earned the Advanced Knot Tying Patch, and Isabella & Adyson both earned the Appliance Repair Patch. When the girls discuss communicating with their bees, Katie mentions that she had her Semaphore Patch. Isabella also says "dance patches we have" but does not specify names or types of dances.|
|"Knot My Problem"||Overcoming Claustrophobia Patch||This patch was mentioned by Isabella as she help finish tying the giant Gordian Knot.|
|"Night of the Living Pharmacists"||Judo Patch, Hapkido Patch, Jujustu Patch||Baljeet tried to calm a worried Phineas by telling him that Isabella had earned these martial arts patches "just last week" (i.e. a week prior to this story).|
Outside the Series
|"Phineas and Ferb video game"||Tire Changing Patch||Gretchen mentioned this in the Phineas and Ferb video game, so it can be assumed that this is a real patch, despite never being mentioned on the show. If such was true, most Fireside Girls must have earned this patch, in The Fast and the Phineas.|
Sometimes, Isabella or another Fireside Girl will be making a sarcastic remark, and it is unknown whether the patch she is talking about is real or not. Others are very over the top in terms of ridiculousness, and it is unknown if they were just joking.
|"The Chronicles of Meap"||You Wouldn't Know Cute If It Bit Your Legs Off Patch||Isabella mentioned this patch because she was upset at Phineas for not seeing her cuteness. And she is clearly meaning to insult him while saying it, though Phineas did not catch on.|
|"Bubble Boys"||Passing Through A Semi-Permeable Membrane Patch||Earned for passing through the giant bubble the boys made. Though the girls were excited about earning this, it is one of the patches that is seemingly too odd to actually be considered a real patch, though it is still up for debate.|
|"Isabella and the Temple of Sap"||Reckless Disregard for Life and Limb Patch||Another up-for-debate patch, this could have just been said to rile the girls up. It's unlikely that the fireside organization would have a patch that would put the girls in danger.|
|"Fireside Girl Jamboree"||Good Listener Patch||This is most likely a sarcastic remark by Isabella to Candace because for the whole episode Candace refused to listen to Isabella. She said it in a mocking tone, so it was probably meant to be sarcastic.|
|"Atlantis"||Underwater Equestrian Patch||Though Isabella first mentions this patch as if it were real, when asked about it later, Isabella dryly said she was only joking and that is was impossible to actually ride a seahorse. (Buford may have proved her wrong moments later. However, he had grouped many seahorses together.)|
|"Phineas and Ferb-Busters!"||Bumper Kart Patch||Isabella mention this after bumping Baljeet with her Giant Top of Doom and interrupted by Ferb by bumping her.|
|"The Beak"||Uh-Durr Patch||Candace sarcastically tells this to Isabella when she realizes that Phineas is The Beak.|
Participation in the Big Ideas
|Episode||Participation||Participating Fireside Girls|
|"Rollercoaster"||Watched the unveiling of Phineas and Ferb's Rollercoaster.||Katie and Ginger Hirano|
|"Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror"||Helped as lifeguards at the backyard beach.||Ginger Hirano, Katie, Milly, Holly, Gretchen and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Flop Starz"||Sung in the band Phineas and the Ferb-Tones, in a group called The Ferbettes.||Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater and Milly|
|"The Fast and the Phineas"||Acted as Phineas's pit crew.||Katie, Adyson Sweetwater, Holly, Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Milly|
|"Lights, Candace, Action!"||Helped on the movie set.||Holly, Gretchen, Milly, and Ginger Hirano|
|"Raging Bully"||Helped the ring's construction and gave out fliers of the brawl.||Milly, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Katie, Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen|
|"Candace Loses Her Head"||Distracted Candace from seeing her present.||Ginger Hirano, Milly, Holly, Gretchen, Katie and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Run Away Runway"||Helped create the Summer All The Time Collection.||Holly, Milly, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater and Katie|
|"S'Winter"||Helped to create and sang S'Winter.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen|
|"Jerk De Soleil"||Participated in the show as acrobatic performers.||Katie, Ginger Hirano, Gretchen, Holly, Milly, Adyson Sweetwater and plus other unofficial Fireside Girls|
|"Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!"||Went to Camp Phineas and Ferb to earn various accomplishment patches.||Gretchen, Milly, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater, Ginger Hirano and Katie|
|"Mom's Birthday"||Helped with the festivities and sang background vocals on I Love You Mom.||Milly, Adyson Sweetwater, Gretchen, Holly, Ginger Hirano and Katie|
|"It's About Time!"||Built a new time machine to rescue Candace and the boys from prehistoric times.||Ginger Hirano, Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater, Milly, Holly and Katie|
|"Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together"||Built the stage for Love Handel's performance and became backup dancers.||Gretchen, Katie, Holly, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater and Milly|
|"Tree to Get Ready"||Witnessed the tree house fight.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen|
|"The Ballad of Badbeard"||Assisted in the search for Badbeard's Treasure on Spleen Island.||Holly, Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater and Milly|
|"Greece Lightning"||Rode in the chariot race and witnessed it.||Holly, Katie and Ginger Hirano|
|"Leave the Busting to Us!"||Went on the Ferris wheel and water slide.||Holly and Ginger Hirano|
|"Comet Kermillian"||Watched the comet in the observatory.||Holly only|
|"Put That Putter Away"||Built and played on Phineas and Ferb's mini-golf course, and dancers during the Disco Minature Golfing Queen song.||Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater and Holly|
|"The Flying Fishmonger"||Helped sing the original song and the new, improved song.||Gretchen, Milly, Katie, Adyson Sweetwater and Holly|
|"One Good Scare Ought to Do It!"||Constructed the Haunted House and dressed up in monster costumes to scare away Isabella's hiccups. Also saved Phineas's life when he fell.||Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater, Katie, Milly, Ginger Hirano and Holly|
|"Out of Toon"||Helped on the making of the giant TV and the Phineas & Ferb Studios.||Milly, Katie, Adyson Sweetwater and Ginger Hirano|
|"Out to Launch"||Worked in the space port to monitor the boys' launch.||Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Holly, Katie, Milly, and Gretchen|
|"Interview With a Platypus"||Helped by interviewing the talking animals.||Milly, Adyson Sweetwater and Ginger Hirano|
|"Tip of the Day"||Helped spread the awareness of aglets and sung in the Aglet-Aid concert.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen|
|"Day of the Living Gelatin"||Helped Phineas and Ferb mix the ingredients for the giant gelatin and later defeated it.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Holly and Gretchen|
|"Don't Even Blink"||Helped on finding where the projects Phineas and Ferb's creations disappear to.||Milly, Katie, Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Holly and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Chez Platypus"||Cooked and served delicious foods at Chez Platypus.||Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Katie, Adyson Sweetwater, Milly and Holly|
|"Thaddeus and Thor"||Witnessed and the unveiling of the fort.||Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater, Milly and Katie|
|"De Plane! De Plane!"||They helped Phineas and Ferb break the world record for biggest airplane in the world and appear as backup dancers for "Big Ginormous Airplane".||Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater, Katie, Holly, Ginger Hirano and Milly|
|"Let's Take a Quiz"||They helped Phineas and Ferb organize their show to earn their patches.||Gretchen, Holly and Ginger Hirano|
|"At the Car Wash"||Ran the car wash so they can save the Starnose Mole.||Holly, Ginger Hirano, Katie, Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater and Milly|
|"Oh, There You Are, Perry"||Helped sing Come Home Perry.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen|
|"That Sinking Feeling"||Rode along in the ocean cruise ship.||Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, and Holly|
|"Spa Day"||Helped the boys in the Spa and sang in Spa Day||Holly, Milly, Ginger Hirano, Katie and Gretchen|
|"Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown"||Sang "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" Extended version.||Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater and Milly|
|"Bubble Boys"||Went in the bubble with Phineas and the boys.||Gretchen, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Milly, Adyson Sweetwater and Holly|
|"Isabella and the Temple of Sap"||Went to retrieve the sap from the Maracanut Tree for Phineas.||Ginger Hirano, Holly, Katie, Gretchen, Milly and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Cheer Up Candace"||Attended Phineas and Ferb's Comedy Club.||Holly, Ginger Hirano and Milly|
|"Fireside Girl Jamboree"||Helped Candace become a member of the Fireside Girls.||Holly, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Katie, Gretchen, Milly, and Candace Flynn|
|"What Do It Do?"||Helped Phineas and Ferb find out what the robot does.||Katie and Holly|
|"Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!"||Danced during the Ending Credits.||Katie, Holly, Milly, Ginger Hirano and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Candace's Big Day"||Helped the boys with Tiana and Bob's wedding.||Milly, Holly, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Katie, and Gretchen|
|"I Was a Middle Aged Robot"||Helped Cheer for Lawrence and Candace.||Adyson Sweetwater, Ginger Hirano, Katie, Holly, Gretchen, Milly and plus two new Fireside Girls: Unknown Fireside Girl (blond) and Unknown Fireside Girl (brunette)|
|"Hip Hip Parade"||Went along in the Parade.||Ginger Hirano and Holly|
|"Robot Rodeo"||Acted as Rodeo Clowns in the Rodeo.||Adyson Sweetwater, Gretchen, and Holly|
|"The Beak"||Delivered the Fireside Girls Gazette in the neighborhood.||Unknown Fireside Girl (blond) only|
|"The Lemonade Stand"||Helped franchise and sells P&F Lemonade.||Ginger Hirano, Milly, Adyson Sweetwater, Gretchen, and Holly|
|"Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!"||Watched the Amazing Sun Beater-3000 leaves and prepared a party for their return. They also danced to the Summer Belongs to You song.||Milly, Adyson Sweetwater, Gretchen, Holly, Ginger Hirano, Katie, and Unknown Fireside Girl (blond)|
|"We Call it Maze"||Joined with Isabella and Candace in the Maze||A Lil' Spark: Melissa|
|"Wizard of Odd"||Acted as Patchkins and sings The Yellow Sidewalk||Gretchen, Unknown Fireside Girl (blond), Adyson Sweetwater, Holly, Ginger Hirano, Milly, Katie, and Dream Fireside Girl|
|"Rollercoaster: The Musical!"||Sang in Whatcha Doin'. Also rode along in the roller-coaster. Finally, participated in Carpe Diem||Katie, Ginger Hirano, Milly, Gretchen, Holly and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"The Great Indoors"||Went inside the biosphere to earn their patches.||Holly, Ginger Hirano, Katie, Milly, Gretchen and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!"||Re-enacted a parody of "Howl" and greeted Phineas for his birthday.||Holly, Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, Milly, Katie and Adyson Sweetwater|
|"Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension"||Participated in the battle against the 2nd dimension Doofenshmirtz and his robot army. Also, they had their memories of that day erased later on.||Adyson Sweetwater, Milly, Holly, Katie, Gretchen, Ginger Hirano, and many other Fireside Girls.|
|"Tour de Ferb"||Helped out in the bike race.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater and a new Fireside Girl: Unknown Fireside Girl (brown)|
|"A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas"||Sang in Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow. They also hung out in Phineas and Ferb's log cabin.||Milly, Ginger Hirano, Katie, Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater and Holly|
|"Tri-Stone Area"||Seen as cave-girls and sang Zubada.||Adyson Sweetwater, Holly, Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano and Gretchen|
|"Excaliferb"||Summoned by Isabel as water sprites and help save Phineas, Ferb and their friends.||Milly, Katie, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen|
|"Monster from the Id"||Went into Candace's sub-conciseness.||Holly, Ginger Hirano, Gretchen, Katie and Milly|
|"The Remains of the Platypus"||Helped spread fliers for Cheesetopia.||Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater, Milly, Ginger Hirano, Katie and Holly|
|"Buford Confidential"||Helped Isabella capture the American Grizzly Bear.||New Fireside Girls: Brigitte, Josette and Collette|
|"Agent Doof"||Seen taken care of the babies in the baby shower party.||Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Milly, Gretchen and Katie|
|"What A Croc!"||Helped chased Crikey the Crocodile and Candace via jet-ski.||Gretchen, Holly and Milly|
|"Sleepwalk Surprise"||Seen playing Jetpack Volleyball.||Milly, Katie, Gretchen and Ginger Hirano|
|"Sipping with the Enemy"||Helped build the magic show and became backup dancers.||Katie, Ginger Hirano, Gretchen Milly, Adyson Sweetwater, Holly and Unknown Fireside Girl (blond)|
|"Ferb TV"||Seen them doing their own commercial in a military-style theme.||Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Holly, Katie, Gretchen, Milly, and many other Fireside Girls.|
|"Happy New Year!"||Seen looking the New Year's Ball, rode and dancing in it.||Adyson Sweetwater, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Gretchen, Milly and Katie|
|"Backyard Hodge Podge"||Seen having fun in the Hodge Podge.||Ginger Hirano, Gretchen and Katie|
|"Bee Story"||Went to Phineas and Ferb's wading pool party.||Gretchen, Holly|
|"Great Balls of Water"||Went swimming in the worlds largest ball of water.||Adyson Sweetwater, Ginger Hirano, Holly, Gretchen, Melissa, Milly and Katie|
|"Happy Birthday, Isabella"||Helped make Isabella's Birthday party.||Gretchen, Adyson Sweetwater, Holly, Katie, Milly, Ginger Hirano and Melissa|
|"Love at First Byte"||Helped distribute safety glasses for the grand finale.||Gretchen, Milly, Ginger Hirano, Adyson Sweetwater, Katie and Holly|
|"One Good Turn"||Participated in the Phineas and Ferb obstacle course.||Ginger Hirano only|
Songs the girls have sung
- Go, Go, Phineas (Holly, Ginger, and Gretchen)
- S'Winter (Adyson Sweetwater and Gretchen)
- Gitchee Gitchee Goo (Adyson Sweetwater, Gretchen, and Milly)
- I Love You Mom (all except Gretchen)
- The Ballad of Badbeard (all except Katie)
- The Flyin' Fishmonger (all except Ginger) [Milly only sang the old anthem]
- Watchin' and Waitin'
- Phintastic Ferbulous Car Wash
- Come Home Perry
- Spa Day (all except Adyson Sweetwater)
- Fireside Girls
- Wedding Adventure
- The Yellow Sidewalk
- Summer Belongs to You!
- What'cha Doin? [backup for Isabella] (Ginger and Adyson Sweetwater were not in the song)
- Rollercoaster [Heard Screaming]
- Carpe Diem
- Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow [backup for Isabella] (Gretchen and Adyson Sweetwater were not in the song)
- Waggle Dance (Ginger leading)
- Jump Right to It (Gretchen leading)
- Triangulation (all)
The Fireside Girls have two known buildings, with the possibility of more.
One building is in Downtown Danville, and is their official lodge. Little is known about this building, apart from that it is sparsely furnished, with logs as chairs. There is an emblem on top, and this building is old.("Fireside Girl Jamboree") It also has a beehive. ("Bee Story") It has a secret bunker that Candace recorded for the Fireside Girls Compendium Guide. ("Just Desserts")
They also have a clubhouse in the woods, with its exact location unknown. This clubhouse appears to be secret, with both defensive procedures and a secret knock for access. It has basic amenities, including a usable sink, and supplies, including water balloons. ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap")
The third building is located on an island in the middle of the sea. This building is the Fireside Cupcake Factory. ("Fireside Girl Jamboree")
Fireside Girls Anthem
- Main article: The Fireside Girls (song)
The Fireside Girls also have a short anthem, as well as a jingle which plays whenever they appear. The full version has so far only been seen in "Isabella and the Temple of Sap".
- Joining the Fireside Girls: When a girl wants to join the Fireside Girls, the troop leader nominates the girl and having the rest of the members to have a second motion to accept her. After that, she then must fill up an application, read the entire training manual, and sign some insurance waivers. She then returns one week to be sworn into the group. ("Fireside Girl Jamboree")
- Article 9, Section Charlie, Footnote 6: "A Troop Leader may award full Fireside Girl status to any girl who has earned 50 patches." ("Fireside Girl Jamboree", allowing Candace into the troop.")
- A Fireside Girl is only allowed two (2) times to earn a patch. ("Bee Story")
- Main article: Melissa
Lil' Sparks is a group linked to the Fireside Girls in which Fireside Girls tutor Lil' Sparks to prepare them for membership to the Fireside Girls. Isabella was once a Lil' Spark and Melissa is a current member of the Lil' Sparks. Assuming that Isabella was a Lil' Spark, the other members of the Fireside Girls could have also been former Lil' Sparks at one point. The Lil' Sparks have their own magazine and a van. Camp Fire USA has a program called Lil' Stars for the same purpose. ("We Call it Maze")
- Several more girls appear alongside the Fireside Girls in "Jerk De Soleil", "De Plane! De Plane!" and "Wizard of Odd" It is unknown if the ones in "Jerk De Soleil" and "Wizard of Odd" are additional Fireside Girls, but the ones in "De Plane! De Plane!" have been confirmed by Dan Povenmire that they are not, making it a possibility that these other ones aren't as well. However, in "I Was a Middle Aged Robot" two new Fireside Girls were officially seen with their uniforms as well as in "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension", "Tour de Ferb", "Buford Confidential" and "Ferb TV".
- Gretchen and Katie are the only Fireside Girls who appear in the Phineas and Ferb Nintendo DS game. However, they all appear in the second Phineas and Ferb video game.
- Katie and Ginger Hirano make an early cameo appearance in "Rollercoaster" in a crowd shot during the unveiling of the coaster. However, in this scene, they don't have a beret making them the 1st Fireside Girls besides Isabella shown with a full head of hair (though it was fixed the musical episode). Holly (in an error) is the third one. ("It's About Time!")
- The gag that the Fireside Girls Handbook has information on such a wide range of subjects is a tribute to the Junior Woodchucks Guidebook. The Junior Woodchucks is the youth group in the Donald Duck stories by Carl Barks, and its most notable members are Donald Duck's nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
- Heinz Doofenshmirtz made some invention to turn the Fireside Girls invisible because he did not want to have to see them during their fund-raising activities (since they were too cute looking, and their "big pleading eyes" made him feel guilty), but it was not used on them ("Don't Even Blink") and also to try to destroy the Fireside Girls Cupcake Factory because he has an addiction to the Fireside Girl Cupcakes. ("Fireside Girl Jamboree")
- The Fireside Girls have a theme song, named after them - "Fireside Girls". ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap")
- Candace was able to join the Fireside Girls by earning 50 patches in a single day. ("Fireside Girl Jamboree")
- Each Fireside Girl has at least 50 "Help Thy Neighbor" Patches, with each one earned by participating in one of Phineas and Ferb's Big Ideas.
- Milly, Katie and Gretchen are the only Fireside Girls who appeared in "Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever!"
- The organization's name appears to be an amalgamation of Camp Fire USA and the Girl Scouts.
- They frequently sell cupcakes around Danville. The cupcakes usually come in log shaped boxes. ("Don't Even Blink" and "Fireside Girl Jamboree"), and there is a patch available for mass delivery (but there is no information available on it).
- Usually, when the Fireside Girls appear in an episode, a jingle plays which is possibly a variation of Scotland the Brave.
- So far, there are 8 episodes showing the Fireside Girls (excluding Brigitte) not in their Fireside Girls uniforms. ("Put That Putter Away", "The Ballad of Badbeard, "De Plane! De Plane!", Jerk De Soleil", "Candace's Big Day", "Robot Rodeo", "Wizard of Odd", "The Great Indoors, "A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas"). However, they were never seen in standard clothing.
- Candace Flynn is the only Fireside Girl who wears a brown beret instead of an orange one like the others do. This is possibly due to that if she wore an orange beret, it would just blend in with her orange hair, although it could also mean that only full members of the Fireside Girls can wear the orange beret and that the brown beret denoted her probationary status. It is also possible that Candace chooses the color herself to not have it camouflaged.
- Error: In "Isabella and the Temple of Sap", Isabella mistakenly lists the troop number as 46321 instead of 46231.
- Their motto is: "Fireside Girls are always prepared." This was said by Isabella in "No More Bunny Business", and was mentioned in the "Speed Demons" book. It's based on the motto of both the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, which is "Be Prepared."
- There is a teenage Fireside Girl behind Candace at the Paisley Sideburn Brothers concert in "Fireside Girl Jamboree." She appears only in the last few seconds before the show ends. Her face is hidden, but her uniform and short brown hair are visible.
- In "The Beak", they give out newspapers throughout Danville called "Fireside Girls Gazette".
- Ginger Hirano and Milly are the only Fireside Girls who appear in "Transport-inators of Doooom!".
- In "We Call it Maze", "Lil' Sparks" is a sub-organization that help young girls to become Fireside girls as well as their own magazine, and Isabella was once a Lil' spark. This is similar to Camp Fire USA's "Little Stars" program that helps young kids become Camp Fire Boys/Girls.
- On June 22, 2010, the makers of Phineas and Ferb revealed that they wish to make a spin-off series about Isabella and the Fireside Girls. Whether this show will happen is still unconfirmed as of late 2011. However, the show never went to come past this page as of 2015.
- An online game, Robot Riot!, based on Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, has all the Fireside Girls be playable characters, with the exception of Adyson Sweetwater, making it the first time in an online Phineas and Ferb game that they become playable characters. Adyson Sweetwater is seen in Isabella's Fireside Music Challenge, though non-playable.
- In "Ferb TV", their commercial states that the organization gives extra credit for middle schools.
- In "Buford Confidential", two new Fireside Girls show up that are from France, showing that there are troops worldwide, not just in Danville. Their names are Josette and Collette.
- Phineas and Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party at Disney California Adventure features a troupe of female dancers that wear Fireside Girls uniforms and help out assisting kids teaching them the dances in the show.
- "Bee Story" reveals that they only get two chances to get a patch.
- The girls' voices are noticeably deeper as of season 4. Also, Ginger's and Holly's voices were changed as well.
- Other than Isabella, Ginger (Waggle Dance in "Bee Story" and Jump Right to It in "Night of the Living Pharmacists") and Gretchen (also Jump Right to It) are the only girls to lead a song in the series.
- Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
- Candace Flynn
- Adyson Sweetwater
- Ginger Hirano
- Unnamed Fireside Girls
- Firestorm Girls
- The Resistance
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|